A mess at the White House
July 4th, 2011

A mess at the White House

This morning the White House was a mess.  No I'm not talking about the debt ceiling talks.  I'm talking about the lawn.   A storm blew into town last night and left tree branches everywhere.  As if the Park Service didn’t have enough to do on this 4th of July, now they get to clean up the storm’s aftermath.

Topics: The Visuals • White House

Next entry »
  1. anonymous

We're not here to provide "proof". We're here to find "believers". You can't ask for proof then say you "believed". Just be patient and watch out, GOD will provide proof to the non-believers.

11 attachments — Download all attachments View all images

DSC00371.JPG
    1440K View Download

July 4, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
  2. Liz Carter in Georgia

Well, I mean...do you have any other suggestions on who could possibly be called on to do the clean up at the WH lawn today? Or do you expect the PRESIDENT and the FIRST FAMILY to hard hat up, suit up, go out there and clean it up? RIGHT? I bet many of you haters do! But that will never happen, so you all can blot that stupidity out of your small, tattered brains. BTW, 'who're you gonna call? Ghostbusters'?

July 4, 2011 at 4:25 pm |
    • ObamaSux1

Liz you truly are a moron

July 4, 2011 at 6:32 pm |
  3. Nancy

Oh CNN, another low for you. Just when I think your reporters can't suck more than they already do.

July 4, 2011 at 6:15 pm |
  4. maikl

God,you so stupid to say that.

July 4, 2011 at 6:22 pm |
  5. maikl

to Liz Carter: God,you so stupid to say that.

July 4, 2011 at 6:24 pm |
  6. ObamaSux1

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Emily Schultze. What an eye opening report. You must have cut so much from your schedule to get this photo and story in. My guess probably with a deadline to meet. You are so going to be nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. Unmatchable reporting. CNN at its best. Honestly better than the constant bull$Hit that you generally report.

July 4, 2011 at 6:30 pm |
    • Jay in NC

This blog is called The 1600 Report. It all about what happens behind the scenes of the White House. The Family, the buzz, the visuals. Don't you get it? I appreciate that CNN will take the time to let us know the presidents scheduled, family birth day parties, and yes even an occasional tree falling over. I also appreciate that CNN will give us a forum like this to express our minds.

If you want news about people killing people, go to the front page , there is plenty of that kind of news in the world.

Keep up the good work Emily Schultze.

July 5, 2011 at 7:08 am |
  7. Jack FL

Why is this news? Slow day?

July 4, 2011 at 9:35 pm |
  8. Liz Carter in Georgia

@maikl; from reading every one of your braindead posts, I believe you are more suited to wear the 'I AM STUPID' tee-shirt! LOL! @ObamaSux1; Igot that 'moron' tip, but don't fool yourself. I'm far from one of those. LOL! I smart enough to know subtle media propagandist 'salt' when it's dropped! ObamaSux1 should be ISux1, because you do! However, to you both, all I ca say is 'You can say whatever you like', as long as you just say goodbye'! Go somewhere and get a life, you are hateful, pathetic loons!

July 5, 2011 at 12:10 am |
    • John

Wow, this is from a person who calls others haters? Wow...

July 5, 2011 at 8:33 am |
  9. s kel

this braindead obamasuk1 is no more than likely some ignorant tea trash in his/her basment chugging dixie beer and blogging nothing but right wing hate. what a fool.

July 6, 2011 at 2:08 am |