The President's schedule Wednesday Aug. 3
August 3rd, 2011

The President's schedule Wednesday Aug. 3

One day after averting passing the debt ceiling bill the president has mostly behind closed door meetings Wednesday. He travels home to Chicago tonight for a fundraiser on the eve of his landmark 50th birthday.

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S SCHEDULE:

10:35AM THE PRESIDENT receives the Presidential Daily Briefing/ Oval Office/ Closed Press

2:00PM THE PRESIDENT holds a Cabinet meeting / Cabinet Room/ Pool Spray at the Top

3:15PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Clinton/ Oval Office/ Closed Press

3:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Attorney General Eric Holder/ Oval Office/ Closed Press

5:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs the South Lawn en route Joint Base Andrews/ South Lawn/ Open Press

5:15PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route Chicago, Illinois/ Joint Base Andrews/ Out-of-Town Travel Pool

CDT
6:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Chicago, Illinois/ O'Hare International Airport/ Open Press

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a DNC video teleconference/ Aragon Entertainment Center/ Print Pool Coverage

7:15PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks at a DNC event/ Aragon Entertainment Center/ Open to Correspondents, Pooled for Television

8:25PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks at a DNC event/ Aragon Entertainment Center/ Print Pool Coverage for Remarks Only

10:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs Chicago, Illinois en route to Joint Base Andrews/ O'Hare International Airport/Open Press

EDT 12:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Joint Base Andrews / Joint Base Andrews/ Open Press

1:00AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House/ South Lawn/ Open Press

BRIEFING SCHEDULE:
12:00PM Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney.

« Previous entry
  1. Howard

SAVE AMERICA ... IMPEACH OBAMA !!!

August 3, 2011 at 1:31 pm |
  2. jean2009

OBAMA-BIDEN 2012

August 3, 2011 at 7:34 pm |
  3. Liz Carter in Georgia

If you didn't kick BUSH out to 'SAVE AMERICA', I can't envision anyone who is or who will ever be elected President of these UN-UNITED STATES, since his 'reign of terror', EVER being 'impeached'! BUSH took the cake and the ice cream too! He got away with bloody murder, and has so, up until even now. Everything's been lodged against OBAMA. Oh, it's ALL his fault now! How soon you all forget; or is it just another case of selective memory and deep denial? 'Impeach'?!? LOL! That's a good one! Come again! LOL!

August 6, 2011 at 8:19 am |
  4. Liz Carter in Georgia

That's right jean2009; OBAMA/BIDEN 2012! 'Yes we can'... AGAIN! Yes we can and WILL!

August 6, 2011 at 8:24 am |
    • Jay in NC

I am beginning to think that Barry would be a good choice for 2012. Think of it, he extended President Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, borrowed trillions from China, started 2 wars in the middle east (Libya & Syria), did not close GITMO, extended the Patriot Act, bailed out banks, and recently he showed a willingness to pass Tea Party legislation.

Liz, before you go off your rocker, I am being sarcastic.

August 6, 2011 at 10:17 am |
  5. Liz Carter in Georgia

Yes he sure did do those things. I don't know about borrowing more money from CHINA and the GITMO thing, but I do believe he has been trying to show some simulance of his genuine effort to compromise and work with the GOP/TEABAGGERS on getting something done! We liberals really are getting tired of him trying to get along with those evil jokers in WASHINGTON. They still treat him like a red-headed step-child. He can't do enough for those hateful, racist demons. Stand up OBAMA! You can't make them like you!

August 6, 2011 at 7:47 pm |
    • Jay in NC

"red-headed step-child? Now that is a racist comment if there ever was one. Red hair is a racial trait. Now you put those people down for that? Now the truth is there, clear. You are a racist demon. OK Liberals here is your chance, to prove that you are not hypocrites, call Liz out on this one.

Also with all the children from divorced families you want to take that child's life, and turn it into a cut, all for political gain. What a bigot, how selfish, and low can you get Liz. You rant and cry about what people may or may not call your president then you go and attack children. Low, Liz, racist Liz. I will not let this one go.

August 7, 2011 at 12:17 pm |
    • Jay in NC

No one can even type the 'N' word with out being banded from CNN, yet you make this hate filled racial attack on a child?

You a self described black Christian woman want attack a child for their racial trait. All in the name of defending your president. This is disgusting, how easy it came out of your mouth. Now we all know how Liz Carter of Georgia talks with her friends. Hypocrite, plain and simple, a hypocrite. Double standards, not live by example, push a child out of the way to defend her president. Sick, sick, Liz. Put someone down for their race. You are a racist.

August 7, 2011 at 12:36 pm |
  6. Liz Carter in Georgia

You can let that one go, Jay. That metaphor or example describing the harsh and ill-treatment of a person has been used by many races, especially blacks and whites. It's like one saying 'they worked me like a slave'. Is that racist? 'You talked to me like I had a tail'. Is that racist? There ARE children of all races, who have red hair, and other hair colors, who are 'step' and are treated indifferently. The hateful INDIFFERENCE is what I was speaking of that's being waged against this PRESIDENT!

August 8, 2011 at 1:16 pm |
    • Jay in NC

So, for you, it is OK to say nappy head, darky, tar-baby? Hypocrite, you are a racist, Liberal lier. I will not let this one go.

August 8, 2011 at 1:44 pm |
  7. Liz Carter in Georgia

You're trying so hard to disprove your racial bias, that you pull on anything that I use in my posts and distort it into being racist. What race is a redheaded child confined to? I've seen that very color of hair on the heads of blacks, whites and others. How was I ATTACKING children of the divorced? If anything, using that as an example, I was attacking the evil beligerency that has oftentimes been bestowed upon them, and in many cases still does. You're the one who is sick, Jay! YOU PATHETIC TRUE RACIST!

August 8, 2011 at 1:35 pm |
  8. Liz Carter in Georgia

I was out of circulation when the 'tar baby' thing came up in reference to the President, but when I read your version of the documentary of the story of Uncle Remus'es Bre'er Rabbit, as you meticulously tried to discount the fact that it was anything but racist; and that we AMERICANS shouldn't have concluded that it was a racist slight against OBAMA, YOU proved to me right then, that I was right about you all along. If you can defend that representatives' slight against him, you're an undercover racist!

August 8, 2011 at 1:46 pm |
    • Jay in NC

What you need to explain is why is 'tar-baby' racist but 'beat a red-headed stepchild' is not. Both have been used as derogatory terms. If I am wrong about 'tar-baby' then so be it, but that does not make it OK for you say your phrase. In other words if I am wrong so are you. You can not have it both ways.

I just think that if you are going to argue that some phrases should be avoided because they can be hurtful. That a self described black Christian woman could understand that some children would be hurt by your phrase. It is that simple, why do you not show the same concern?

August 8, 2011 at 2:24 pm |
  9. Liz Carter in Georgia

I have never put down anybody because of their race, but if you are standing on my toe, whatever race you are, I will tell you; especially if you keep standing on it and acting like you don't know it! More especially if you act like you think I'm supposed to turn my head, ignore it and act like it's not happening! That is another example of what has been going on a long time in AMERICA between WHITE AMERICA and BLACK AMERICA! Get off of our toes! You've been standing on them long enough!

August 8, 2011 at 1:57 pm |
    • Jay in NC

There you go again with the racism. "WHITE AMERICA ... Get off of our toes!" You did not say the people that you think are suppressing you, but specifically white American. As if all whites are or that no black are. You are racist. The world can see.

Some time ago you called me a racist. I challenged you to prove it. To name a phrase, word or what ever that I said that was racist. If you could do that I would never post on this blog again. You never answered that challenge. Never took the time to prove me wrong.

August 8, 2011 at 2:18 pm |
  10. Liz Carter in Georgia

First, I didn't call anyone anything when I used the example of President Obamas' being treated like a 'red-headed step-child'. I took the time to explain to you my intent for using it as a metaphor. Now here you are still 'beating a dead horse',..oops! That's another metaphor that's used by many. Is that also biggotry towards animals? You're in denial Jay and I'm not, OK? Yes I said white America vs black America, because bottomline, I know OBAMAs' one sad example of victimization by supremacy suppression.

August 8, 2011 at 2:58 pm |
  11. Liz Carter in Georgia

Oh, I didn't have to say 'the people I think are suppressing' (me),..black America! I know who it is and who it's always been, except for the God-fearing, God-sent ones who prayed, marched, fought, and died with us as we tried and are still trying to overcome the deep-rooted suppression of the 'superior race' over the 'minority races' in America. Yes, there maybe some 'overcome' minority in it too, but I'm calling out the root of the whole evil, period! If that's racism...like you said before, 'SO BE IT'!

August 8, 2011 at 3:23 pm |
  12. Liz Carter in Georgia

BTW, What do you want...the truth or political correctness? Ooops...I think I already know that one. I know that answer! You don't have to answer that question...SORRY!

August 8, 2011 at 4:55 pm |
  13. Liz Carter in Georgia

BTW Jay, where did I use the term 'beat a red-headed stepchild'? Just another one of your twisted conservative lies? As a matter of fact, all of your continued over-the-top, blown-up, flamboyantly brewed, slanderous attempts at scandalizing my character as a racist, seems to fall mostly on deaf ears and blind eyes, because most intelligent, unbiased people don't sign on to your accusations! They see me as an American, who happens to be an African American blogger on the WH blogs, who will tell the truth!

August 8, 2011 at 7:33 pm |