President Obama inadvertently covers the face of the Mongolian President during a UN photo opportunity in New York this week.
September 22nd, 2011

1. Rick McDaniel

Pathetic.

September 22, 2011 at 4:33 pm |
    • Howard

I guess Obama will now say that the photographer was George Bush, and blame it on him.

September 22, 2011 at 6:21 pm |
  2. STLDan

Rick if you are commenting on your own comment you are 100% correct, otherwise give me a break

September 22, 2011 at 5:03 pm |
  3. C-Lo

Question from the photographer..."Who thinks Barak Obama will be the US President in 2013?" HAHA

September 22, 2011 at 5:08 pm |
  4. Jay in NC

Barry's arrogance is showing again.

September 22, 2011 at 5:15 pm |
    • Jon

Big fan of Mongolian President Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, are we?

September 22, 2011 at 8:36 pm |
  5. Mister Practical

This is all a joke. Any photographer worth a damn would have taken another shot. Taking extra shots happens all the time. Someone who wanted the president to look silly released it to the media... and here we have a scandal about NOTHING!

September 22, 2011 at 9:55 pm |
  6. T in AK

The photog asked......"Who in this group would do ANYTHING to get out of his present position as leader of his country"

September 22, 2011 at 11:53 pm |
  7. khasaa

How it can be??? I'm MONGOLIAN. Barak Obama should apologize from our president.

September 23, 2011 at 6:41 am |
  8. Liz Carter in Georgia

C-lo; what is that phrase...about...the one who 'laughs last'? I can't remember it; but you get my point don't you? HA HA LOL! I believe that in November, 2012, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA will be elected again! Yes, he will be sworn-in as PRESIDENT again on or about January 20, 2013! So what was wrong with the photographers' question? That's 2013!

September 23, 2011 at 6:41 am |
    • C-Lo

Continued gaffes like this without economic improvement means we will be "laughing loudest."
      O-bama, 0-'12, OH @#%#!
      Ron Paul 2012!

September 23, 2011 at 10:23 am |
  9. Liz Carter in Georgia

HEY! If I was a Republican and I had to choose between anything the GOP has pushed out here to me, you're right! It certainly would be Ron Paul! He's the most, knowledgeable, intelligent, experienced one on that stage! As a matter of fact, if Biden wasn't hanging in there and doing such a great job as VP, I would vote for Ron Paul right now, in hopes that PRES OBAMA, if all else fails and push came to shove, would cross over and ask him to be his VP! THEY ARE ALMOST ONE IN THE SAME ON THE ISSUES.

September 23, 2011 at 7:22 pm |