Obama’s glitzy guest list
September 27th, 2011

Obama’s glitzy guest list

Stars came out in full force for the president last night at a $17,900 per plate fundraiser at a trendy Los Angeles restaurant.

Among those in attendance, according to the pool report:

DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenburg
Actor Jack Black,
Actor Danny DeVito,
Actress Rhea Perlman
Producer Jon Landau
Director Judd Apatow
Music producer Quincy Jones
California Gov. Jerry Brown

Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson also hosted a separate fundraising event for the president earlier in the evening at Los Angeles’ House of Blues.

There, Obama remarked that his family is a fan of the hit ABC show:

"I was telling him that Michelle and the girls love them some Modern Family. They love that show,” he said.

Topics: The News

1. JerseyBill

A true man of the people.

September 27, 2011 at 10:45 am |
    • love obama

I bought a very expensive plate at that dinner. Ate it. After 1/2 hour I farted and asked Barack to come over and say hello. I then asked him if he smelled a fire.
      I saw those ape like nostrils flare up and take a humongous wiff of my sh*t..he embarrassingly said: "No, but I think the cake is ready, though."
      I will tell my grand kids on how a president once smelled my sh*t.
      thank you.

September 27, 2011 at 7:46 pm |
  2. fynewine

hmmm! what a meal is this number correct?

September 27, 2011 at 11:59 am |
  3. California Conservative

It couldn't get any more pathetic than that.

September 27, 2011 at 3:17 pm |
  4. Howard

Thank you for identifying the idiots ... I mean celebrities, who are supporting a loser like Barack Obama ... so that me and millions of other Americans can stop watching their movies.

September 27, 2011 at 4:30 pm |
    • LA

Hey, Howard. Aren't you a little worried that almost no great artist, poet, actor, director, writer, or musician EVER supports your belief system? Nearly everyone who has every entertained or inspired you thinks of people like you as selfish, uncaring, and ignorant. So you and your "millions of other Americans" can stop watching everyone who dislikes and disagrees with you. Enjoy the great music of Ted Nugent and the incredible acting talent of Stephen Baldwin. That's about all you'll have left.

September 27, 2011 at 5:45 pm |
    • A PROUD OBAMA SUPPORTER

LIAR! NO YOU WON'T! IDIOTS WITH MONEY, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE A LOSER LIKE BARACK, WHAT ARE YOUR CREDENTIALS AND SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS OR YOU JUST LIKE CALLING NAMES.

September 27, 2011 at 6:12 pm |
    • OhNoUdin't

Proud- Ok since you opened the discussion(?) Name a few positives that have come from these failed three years.

September 28, 2011 at 8:26 am |
  5. moderaterepublican

Is everyone missing the point? He's supposed to be concerned about jobs and the economy but he is too busy pandering Hollywood for big money. It's absolutely disgusting and we have more of this to look forward to. If only he put all this money to the debt....then he would earn my respect.

September 28, 2011 at 1:46 pm |