Secret Service responds to more allegations of misconduct
(PHOTO CREDIT) Kevin Liptak, CNN
April 26th, 2012

Secret Service responds to more allegations of misconduct

Responding to reports from Seattle’s KIRO TV of additional allegations of misconduct by Secret Service agents in the past…
Spokesman Edwin Donovan tells CNN’s Dan Lothian:

“The recent investigation in Cartagena has generated several news stories that contain allegations by mostly unnamed sources. Any information brought to our attention that can be assessed as credible will be followed up on in an appropriate manner.”

Read more on CNN.com

Topics: Secret Service

« Previous entry
  1. clarke

There is misconduct everywhere, Government, private, State, Local . I am saying it is right, but people are in fact human. Look into fraud in Social Security or medicare or welfare instead of sex scandels. Be useful.

April 26, 2012 at 11:38 am |
  2. Howard

The media will continue to focus on the Secret Service debacle, as long as it diverts attention away from the endless score of Obama's debacles. After all, there's a limit to how many Obama photo ops, award ceremonies, T.V. appearances, sporting events, dinners, and trips they can report on ... in place of his absence of actual governing !!!

April 26, 2012 at 12:50 pm |
    • DEcember 2012

THE ONLY DEBACLES THAT PEOPLE SHOULD FOCUS ON IS THE OBSTRUCTIONISM OF HOUSE REPUBLITARDS. SHAMEFUL!

April 26, 2012 at 1:01 pm |
      • Sponge-Bob

Did you drink cherry or grape kool-aid this time?

April 26, 2012 at 4:41 pm |
      • jerry

this guy is home playing on his mom's lap top, smoking a joint. Soon his mom will be at their apartment door and he will have to pull up his sweat pants, shut down the lap top, and swallow the joint. Mom's home!

April 26, 2012 at 10:06 pm |
      • DEcember 2012

HEY SPONGE-BOB, DO YOU DRINK REPUBLITARD PISS OUT OF A SPONGE?

HEY JERRY, I'M SURPRISED YOU KNOW WHAT A JOINT IS. DIDN'T JESUS CAMP TEACH YOU BETTER?

April 27, 2012 at 9:54 am |
    • Pete

Howard,its nothing compared to the mess your buds Bush and Reagan left us in,both of them,both losers.Pres.Obama has done more accidently for this country than both of them,throw in Bush Sr,just for laughs.You and the other republican vacuum babies can't think outside the bubble,its just assenine how you hypocrites can point fingers and rant when all hell was breaking loose back in the Bush and Reagan years and said absolutely nothing.Trickle down your neck economics,that's as smart as his sidekick the monkey and he acted smarter too.Ask Bush when he can leave the country guys,he can't and Pres.Obamas been protecting your brainchild for years to come.Human rights violations and more are on his arrest warrent,compliments of the Geneva Convention and Switzerland for assorted crimes against humanity,plain and simple.Your presidents start wars for money not patriotism,first time in war no bid contracts are given ,especially to vice presidents ,that's nice ha,take away our personal liberties,act as thou they're dictators,with political corruption everywhere ,destroying economies sighting free market bullshit and then as historically before ,walk away leaving a complete economic catastrophe acting like nothing happened on their watch.That's treason in my book,plain and simple and Romney will give us more of the same and you cowards I'm sure know it...

April 27, 2012 at 3:57 pm |
  3. jerry

I can not imagine either of the Bushes or Regan forcing the USMC to end a Marines 9 year career because he spoke against the President... but then we know obama does not have an American cell in his brain...he is not one of us. I hope soon to be President Romney reverses this horrible deed. Oh, I'm a Vietnam veteran combat USMC Sgt...so I know the rules....this Marine said he would not obey an unlawful order from obama...neither would I.

April 26, 2012 at 4:18 pm |
    • DEcember 2012

THEY WOULD PROBABLY ASK CHENEY TO SHOOT HIM QUIETLY IN THE TOOLSHED. HAHAHAAA!!

April 27, 2012 at 9:55 am |
      • Pete

Jerry traitors can be hung for refusing an order or jail time in Levenworth military prison whichever they're sentenced.If your a jar head you know the rules and racism ran rappant in the different branches of service,my brother and son both served.So don't play that jarhead shit on me,I didn't serve and won't for a republican dictator bent on our countries destruction because of lies he created to make some money thru his corporate hedgemen and you assholes think that's patriotic,my red,white and blue ass ,it isn't...

April 27, 2012 at 4:11 pm |
  4. gung hoe

Hey jerry and howard my money says old petey is a union baby.Turn nuts and bolts for a living.Then while hes working union gives him a reminder to vote for democrats.Then old petey wants to talk racism and this time your right there pete.In the military racism does run rampant,thats where i learned racism pete.I went in the army liking all peoples and left the army after 4yrs not liking african americans.Since then have taught myself that i was in with a bunch of immature people and have many black friends!!!

April 27, 2012 at 8:48 pm |
    • Pete

Gung hoe,maybe your one of the few that wasn't affected by race,but a lot of guys were.And yes I'm a proud Union member and paid my dues for over 30 years to retire.I didn't go in the military,didn't have to.There wasn't any republicans started wars going on when I graduated from high school.I also grew up with racism all around me but have a lot of great friends,black,white,latino and all the rest to grow old with happily.It's your republican racism shit that gripes my ass,I was happy voting for a black man,so was my family,friends and union buddies.You guys started this crap when McCONNELL stood up sayin his only job was making sure Obama was a one term president,that's racism and treason in my book and if you were in the military like ya said supposidly,then he's due respect ,your commander in chief,no matter if he's black or any color ,right!!Romney also didn't let his kids serve in the military,like himself,so be proud of your republican leper,nobody wants his vp job,15 and counting.Hey,give those other hypocrites like you,Jerry and Howard a big hi from me,they know me by now,they'd better...

April 28, 2012 at 8:20 pm |