May 9th, 2012

Obama says he supports same-sex marriage

(CNN) - President Barack Obama, who previously said his views on the issue were "evolving," said Wednesday that he supports same-sex marriage.

The announcement puts Obama squarely at odds with presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who opposes same-sex marriage.

"At a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married," Obama said in an interview with ABC News.
The president once opposed same-sex marriage.

Full story

Topics: President Obama

« Previous entry
  1. tele prompter

teleprompter

May 9, 2012 at 6:13 pm |
  2. WILSON IHONVBERE

Since the President wants to score some cheap political points by going the "broad way", he is on his own on this issue. The moral decadence as it is today in the United States is alarming and who knows what he will legalize next ....incest! We as Christians knows that this idea is despicable and we despise it.

May 9, 2012 at 8:20 pm |
  3. Howard

Obama should have stated his position of same sex marriage in 2007 ... instead of deceiving the American people, in order to get himself elected.

May 9, 2012 at 9:42 pm |
  4. 1FreeWorld

Oh No!

Bill O'Reilly just suggested Heinz Ketchup has WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR for OUR KIDS in Elementary, Middle, and High Schools!

TOO MUCH SUGAR?

Time to get Heinz 57 Ketchup OUT OF THE SCHOOLS!

Ask Michelle Obama!

Too Much SUGAR in the Ketchup?

We cannot feed our kids Ketchup!

(FYI, Libtard Kerry from Massachuettes is married to the Heinze 57 Ketchup Woman that Inherited and now Owns Heinz 57 Ketchup)

NOTE: TIME TO BUY THE KETCHUP as thos DIRTY DEMOCRATIC CAPITALISTS will do whatever they can to secure the MONOPOLY ON KETCHUP.

Wanna know why Ketchup is a Vegetable?

Figure it out,,,, DemocRATS are CONTROLLING YOU!

Time for another SCHELLACKING!

Pelosi owns SORRY CHARLIE TUNA FISH.

Go figure,,,, are those 1%'ers trying to CONTROLL YOU?

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

Control all,,,, Red and Yellow, Black and WHite, They are precious in His Sight, Jesus loves the Childern of the World!

May 9, 2012 at 9:57 pm |
    • John

Actually, Dennis Miller said it. He is a comedian if you didn't know it. The comments related to the ban on bake sales in MA that the house just voted to accept. The joke was relative to the amount of sugar in cookies and kettsup being about the same...

May 10, 2012 at 7:52 am |
      • Auth

ShadeofmelonIt does take a bit of mind over matter tghuoh right, with the red colours. Your brain will psyche itself up that it'll taste like tomatoes, but when you taste it, its not!MissylvaOk, what's your address :pBut by the time it reaches you, I think that it'll expire tghuoh :SEileenI'm sure you could find this! Seeing how popular it is with the Filipino's and there are a huge community there, I bet its exported in Singapore already🙂

August 2, 2012 at 12:32 am |
  5. 1FreeWorld

I want some O Bam A Bucks!

Help me out!

Where do I go?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kGPdxkofo&w=640&h=360]

Oh, did you see the Boody on that one?

WOW!

May 9, 2012 at 10:32 pm |
  6. 1FreeWorld

That looked like a Free Ad for Budweiser!

You can suck Budweiser from a straw right before you get your Welfare Check,,,

Where are the Clydesdales?

We can pull the Beer Right Up to the Door!
    Tax Dollars can pay for the Beer at the Door!

Be sure to Tax Beer Makers,,,
    You know, Sin Taxes!

Sugar, Beer, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Ketchup, Sodas,,,, etc!

(Just don't allow Heinz 57 Ketchup in the Public Schools,,,
    or the Smoker's in the Parks and Streets,,,,
    Tax the Sodas
    and Drive out the Earners in NY to other States so that the Taxes are halted...)

Now where is the O Bam A Money?

May 9, 2012 at 10:42 pm |
  7. freedoman

Anyone who thinks this decision will not hurt him is delusional!

He has lied to the American people and he is a deceiver and a hypocrite!

May 16, 2012 at 1:56 pm |
  8. Irma

DianaWell, mostly I tried it with the grleild mock meat and it tasted curious enough for me already, hahahaMeowmeowThanks for the tip! Oh speaking of spring rolls, I just bought a pack of spring roll skins! Now all I have to do is to experiment in making one I've never made one before!SallyBanana risotto? Now that sounds curious! I'll go and search for the recipes online, heheheHey, speaking of kicap manis, I use the kipas brand, its the one with the paper fan logo. Is that the one that you're talking about?

August 1, 2012 at 10:46 pm |