Vice President Biden apologizes to President Obama
May 10th, 2012

Vice President Biden apologizes to President Obama

A senior administration official says the Vice President Biden met with President Obama in the Oval Office Wednesday morning and apologized for putting the president in a tough position. The president responded by saying that he knows the vice president is speaking from the heart.

President Obama's announcement that he now supports same-sex marriage came sooner than planned as a result of comments made by Vice President Joe Biden, he said in an interview broadcast Thursday.

Also a spokeswoman for the vice president Kendra Barkoff has issued a statement:

“The president has been the leader on this issue from day one. And the vice president never intended to distract from that.”

1. jerrylax

OMG...they must really believe we are stupid. Why is this even a story?

May 10, 2012 at 7:37 pm |
    • DEcember 2012

WELL I THINK YOU ARE PRETTY STUPID. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS STORY?

May 10, 2012 at 7:40 pm |
      • John

And we ALL think you are stupid...

May 11, 2012 at 11:30 am |
      • DEcember 2012

COME ON JOHN, IT'S PRETTY STUPID TO SPEAK FOR OTHER STUPID PEOPLE. SPEAK FOR YOUR STUPID SELF. HAHAHAHA!!!

May 11, 2012 at 11:59 am |
      • Howard

WELL STUPID ... anyone with half a brain, knows that Biden played his part, according to Obama's plan. This whole thing was calculated, and choreographed ... including the phony Biden apology. Deception is the only thing that comes out of this corrupt White House ... and, it fools idiots, like you every time ...lol ... !!!

May 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm |
      • DEcember 2012

HEY HOWIE, DON'T FEEL UPSET ABOUT JOHN SPEAKING FOR YOUR STUPID SELF BUT FEEL FREE TO SEND US ALL A COPY OF THAT OBAMA MASTER PLAN YOU FANTASIZED OVER. HAHAHAHAAA!!!

May 11, 2012 at 2:17 pm |
  2. Bill in STL

A new VEEP in the works???? Maxine Waters maybe??? Al Sharptom???

May 10, 2012 at 10:37 pm |
    • Steveo

Bill,

Please no! I 'd rather have Biden for 20 more years!

May 10, 2012 at 10:44 pm |
      • Bill in STL

;-)

May 10, 2012 at 10:58 pm |
    • John

I hear Barney Frank will be available... He was on MSDNC last night. Other than his district, this loser could not have been voted in anywhere. And now he knows he would lose even in his own district.

May 11, 2012 at 8:36 am |
      • DEcember 2012

I THOUGHT YOU AND BARNEY ARE GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR? HAHAHAAHAHA!!!

May 11, 2012 at 10:05 am |
      • John

Let me guess, Barney is the best we have in congress according to you? And, btw, do you have a problem with two men getting married? Are you a biggot? I thought so...

May 11, 2012 at 11:29 am |
      • DEcember 2012

SO I'M GUESSING YOU ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED THEN? POOR BARNEY. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

May 11, 2012 at 11:58 am |
      • John

I'm guessing both women and men go nowhere near you...

May 11, 2012 at 12:59 pm |
      • DEcember 2012

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, BOTH WOMEN AND MEN LOVE ME. DON'T WORRY YOU STILL HAVE SPONGE-BOB. HAHAHAHA!!!

May 11, 2012 at 2:22 pm |
      • DEcember 2012

JUST SO ANYONE WASN'T ABLE TO REALIZE MY JEST, BARNEY FRANK WOULD NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME OR JOHN. HE IS JUST WAY TOO SMART FOR THAT.

GOD BLESS YOU BARNEY AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RETIREMENT AND MARRIAGE!

May 11, 2012 at 8:29 pm |
  3. greg

ex lax at it again. I guess the repos rather have a bully like mitt . This is a human rights issue. Thank you Mr President and MR VP . Now lets move on . Forward Obama/Biden 2012

May 10, 2012 at 10:45 pm |
    • Bill in STL

Yes greg lets move forward, I have a new tag line for you....

Workers of the world unite!

May 10, 2012 at 11:00 pm |
    • John

The repos and the Independents, and some of the dems now. Only Hollywood and the blind lib followers are on board w/Obama now. Actually, I guess those are the same thing.

May 11, 2012 at 8:05 am |
    • John

BTW, you got it right, let's move on America – away from this administration.. Obama said last night it is still all about change. I agree with him on that, we need to change what is in the WH currently.

May 11, 2012 at 8:07 am |
    • DEcember 2012

ONLY THE REPUBLITARDS WOULD COME UP SILLY CONSPIRACY THEORIES OUT OF THIS STORY. BIDEN WILL BE JUST FINE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE STARTS POUNDING ON ROMNEY AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

May 11, 2012 at 9:42 am |
      • John

Please explain to us how commercials were produced, paid for and approved -and put up on his web site on this subject from Obama's people in less that 2 hours?

May 11, 2012 at 11:23 am |
      • John

I must have missed that pounding on Romney... And you accuse others of making stuff up? Does anyone on this site question that Throbbing Member2012 is an idiot?
        As you can see. I am sick of your crude and cruel posts. It is time I responded in kind... Good luck "bro". You will need it.

May 11, 2012 at 11:26 am |
      • DEcember 2012

HEY JOHN, MITT ROMNEY CALLED AND HE WANTED TO DO YOUR HAIR. HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

May 11, 2012 at 12:00 pm |
      • John

Hey Throbbing Member2012, you throw lies out there, you are called on them and you can't back them up so you say something even more stupid?

May 11, 2012 at 12:56 pm |
      • John

Hey throbbing member Obama called. He wants to eat your dog...

May 11, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
      • DEcember 2012

WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY OBSESSED WITH MY THROBBING MEMBER AND MY DOG? YOU ALREADY HAVE SPONGE-BOB AND YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT MY AND MY DOG'S TYPE. HAHAHAHAA!!!

May 11, 2012 at 2:29 pm |
  4. Sponge-Bob

Obama will not pick a new VP. The reason Biden was picked in the first place was because he's an idiot and no matter what he'll never look smarter than Obama. With Obama, he's always about himself first.

May 11, 2012 at 4:20 am |
    • DEcember 2012

SPONGE-BOB WOULD KNOW THIS BECAUSE HE'S BEEN AN IDIOT ALL HIS LIFE.

May 11, 2012 at 10:04 am |
      • John

Don't worry SpongeBob, what you said is true. mem2012 is an idiot...

May 11, 2012 at 11:20 am |
      • DEcember 2012

SO I'M GUESSING YOU DUMPED BARNEY FOR SPONGE-BOB? YOU ARE A VERY FICKLE AND CRUEL MAN. HAHAHAHA!!!

May 11, 2012 at 12:10 pm |
      • John

I understand now why you are so upset throbbing member 2012 – Obama ate your dog...

May 11, 2012 at 12:57 pm |
  5. John

I wonder if this apology was part of their original plan or if they are concerned that most Americans are seeing right through this BS. All the dem supporters/media talking heads were out there last night telling us two things – 1. how this has been Obama's stance all along and 2. this issue was not contrived.
    1, Other than the blind followers, we all know 1. this was just another planned distraction and 2. the WH put out extensive commercials about Obama's announcement and how his position is better than Romney's ON THE SAME DAY HE ANNOUNCED.
    BTW, the hate from MSDNC and especially from Chris "comrad" Matthews is something even the libs should be concerned about. He is not helping anyones cause other than maybe Romney.
    Then we have a 40+ year old story about Romney about bullying a gay person when he was 13 from the LA Times? Again, even libs should be concerned. The same media that tells us they can't uncover anything about Obama from his days in college?
    Romney is running against the dems and the media and he is going to beat them both.

May 11, 2012 at 7:21 am |
    • DEcember 2012

COOL STORY BRO. DID YOU COME UP WITH ON YOUR OWN OR DID YOUR MOMMY HELP YOU?

May 11, 2012 at 9:39 am |
      • John

Is that a racist comment "bro"? I'm not your bro and would not want to be.
        You need to catch up clown. Tell me what you think is made up and I will point you to a place where you can "catch up".
        BTW, it is out today that one of the people who the media said was w/Romney in the bullying incident said he wasn't there.. Typical lib media.
        My information is easy enough to verify, unlike Obama who can't even get stories about his father, mother, grandmother, or his upbringing correct.

May 11, 2012 at 11:03 am |
      • DEcember 2012

BRO, YOU NEED TO UP YOUR MEDS, BRO. I THINK YOUR GOING TO POP A VESSEL, BRO. HOW ABOUT SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT BRO? HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

May 11, 2012 at 12:06 pm |
      • John

Stop yelling, you can buy another dog...

May 11, 2012 at 12:58 pm |
  6. demwit

"The president has been the leader on this issue from day one" ?

How does an evolving opinion equate to leading?? I guess Joe and I have something in common. we're so confused...

May 11, 2012 at 12:55 pm |
    • John

Is a full circle considered evolution?

May 11, 2012 at 2:13 pm |
  7. Dave

I think they both should apologize – for destroying our country!

May 11, 2012 at 1:08 pm |
    • DEcember 2012

ARE YOU FROM IRAQ? YOU CAN BLAME BUSH AND CHENEY FOR THAT BUT THEY WON"T APOLOGIZE BECAUSE THE REPUBLICANS HATE THAT. HAHAHAHAA!!!!

May 11, 2012 at 7:43 pm |
  8. Kero

Obama is cool

May 11, 2012 at 3:05 pm |
  9. Gavin

Way to go Joe! You forced Barry to come out of the closet on this one. Hope he is as comfortable with you as you are with him. Might help if you use a telepromter next time so you don't embarass the Boss!

May 11, 2012 at 5:38 pm |
  10. Arjunr Frimannx

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am happy to convey that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to don’t forget this web site and give it a glance regularly.

July 4, 2012 at 10:16 am |