Obama ended April with $115 million in bank
May 18th, 2012

Obama ended April with $115 million in bank

(CNN) – President Barack Obama's campaign ended the month of April with over $115 million in the bank, federal campaign filings posted Friday showed.

The campaign had $115,157,432.79 cash on hand after raising $25.7 million that month. Combined with other Democratic efforts, including the Democratic National Committee, they raised $43.6 million in April, slightly more than the $40.1 million GOP candidate Mitt Romney and his allies raised. Romney ended the month with $104 million cash on hand.

But Obama's campaign did report debt: $1,200 owed to a Nebraska company for telemarketing.

-CNN's Kevin Bohn and Paul Steinhauser contributed to this report

Topics: 2012 Election

« Previous entry
  1. 1FreeWorld

Would you let this guy hook your boat up to your car (Barry wHouseHinnie Obummer)?

Would you allow this guy to dive your car with a boat hooked up with a boat?

Can he help you with WHAT BAIT TO USE off the coast of California, Oregon, Washington (state), Great Lakes Area, Chessi Bay, Gulf of Mexico, and which fish you can Catch and When?

Can any Liberals here tell me:
    What the Lights on a Boat means?
    What the Rules are when a Sail-Boat meets a Power-Boat?
    Which way to turn your car (or bus if you do not own a car) to point your Boat into the Driveway?
    What RRR means?

I can tell you that most Libs cannot answer any of these....
    They need Government-Owned Boats, Government-Owned Cars, Government-Paid Drivers, etc. to tell them what they can do and when!

Liberals, can you use a Cross-Bow in Church, or are they banned in Churches and are only allowed Out of Churches but on Church Grounds?

May 18, 2012 at 7:08 pm |
    • WIMPY38

1Free: Who cares?! I'm still voting for him rather than the Rethuglicans.

May 19, 2012 at 3:07 pm |
      • Name*Liz Carter

Me too! Whatever these clowns keep whining against President Obama, it certainly can't deter me the other way!! If we sat back and put up with Bushism two terms, I know darn well we can put up with anything this President or any future President does or says!! How much worse can they do??!!??

May 20, 2012 at 10:51 am |
      • John

We know LIz. Obama can murder someone and you will continue to vote for him.

May 21, 2012 at 8:40 am |

Sometimes I Sit and Think,,,
        Other times I just Sit,,,,

Please see why Obama won in 2008!
        And see why SOME FOLKS will vote for Obummer in 2012

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgfA2b9YSag&w=640&h=360]

May 21, 2012 at 8:55 pm |
      • 1FreeWorld

Here is, finally, some Good GREEN NEWS!

It will make all the Liberals Happy!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJcjgAdsS1k&w=640&h=360]

Green News is always good for the Planet!

Not so good for those that have High IQ's like the Liberals!

I took that one from DEcember,,,, the Local Comedy Master!
        Opps,,,, I am off my Meds,,,, that was his Hoot n Hollarin' Good Time Line!

Lot's of HIGH PAYING GREEN Jobs lost
        Err
        LOST
        at ALL
        the Gubment
        GREEN JOBS SWEAT MILLS!

If you know what Gubment is,,,,
        say I do not want Gubment in my Wallet!

May 22, 2012 at 7:56 pm |
    • memex

I am voting for barry no matter what. Who cares what Republicans say.

May 21, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
      • marisombra

You should have a big L branded on your forehead then.

May 22, 2012 at 10:49 am |
    • saywhat??

all i have to say is wow........ im not sure where you were going with that.

May 21, 2012 at 8:25 pm |
    • 1FreeWorld

Attention Women. Attention Women.

Dear Leader is about to speak!

You will listen NOW (sort of like ACORN, the Now Part).

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbeZFDyHC30&w=640&h=360]

May 22, 2012 at 2:05 pm |
  2. 1FreeWorld

Hey Liberals,,,

What do you do when your Home or Neighborhood is being attacked?

Do you call the Police and
    HOPE that a CHANGE may take place soon?

Do you have anything that will stop the Attack?

I mean if the Police are 15 minutes away,,,
    Should you indeed reach 9-11 on the 1st attempt?

Liberals,,,
    what does a Rapid Busy signal mean?
    what does a Normal Busy signal mean?

I am just saying,,,,
    just in case you are dialing 9-11 to report an attack on your home or neighborhood!

Do you depend on the Government to help you RIGHT-AWAY,
    (they are 5 to 15 Minutes Away)
    or After your Home has been raided,,,

The Government will then take the Dead Count from the Attack.

Just an Ad for
    Better LOCKS on you DOORs and
    Better Protection for those behind the Doors
    in case the Government isn't there for your Protection!!

Nothing about the 2nd Amendment!

May 18, 2012 at 7:43 pm |
  3. Tschrny Wolf

I AM GLAD FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA, HE MORE THAN DESERVES IT :))))) I HAVE NOT READ OF ANY PRESIDENTS WHO WERE MORE ATTACKED IN EVERY WAY BUT TWO: ABRAHAM LINCOLN AND HARRY TRUMAN.

WHY DO THE REPUKES ATTACK HIM FOR WHAT THEY DID? BECAUSE MEET RUIN ROMNEY COLLECTS DONATIONS FROM HIS OW SUPER PAC!

THE SCANDAL WILL LINGER FOR ONE OR TWO WEEKS, THEN SUBSIDE. HOW COME WHEN ROMNEY ASKED THE COURT TO ALLOW A SUPER PAC, THEY SAID OK, GRANTED. SO WHY IS THIS APPEARING AS A SUBJECT AT ALL; RATHER THE REAL POINT IS HOW THE REPUKE CANDIDATES LAID THE TRAP; IF PRESIDENT OBAMA KNEW IT ALREADY, THE GOP REMINDS OF THAT MOUSE WHO CAUGHT ITSELF BY THE TAIL , ))))))

May 18, 2012 at 7:47 pm |

No Help for you Wolf!
      NO HELP AT ALL!

Are you on the Dole?

What does Dole Mean? Can you explain?

Dole Means – You are not contributing to our Society,,,
      You are on the Govenment's Teat,,,, Dole,,, Welfare.

You are bringing the system down!

No need here for Downers, ehh Wolf?

Need Food Stamps? Need Shelter?
      Go to your Community, your Church, your Family, etc,
      and ask them to help you.

Get out of My House and out of My Government!

May 18, 2012 at 8:15 pm |
      • memex

Live Long President Obama. I am on board.

May 21, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
    • 1FreeWorld

The Federal Police will show up 3 to 4 weeks after the fact.

Wait,,, after the Fact means After the incident was brought up in the Liberal News!
      That could be 2 months after the Fact!

Meaning 3 to 4 Weeks after 2 Months after your Home or Neighborhood was attacked!

The State Police will show up about 2 or 4 Weeks after the fact....
      And only with Invitations from the County Police and/or Sheriffs....

The County Police may show up 15 minutes AFTER THE FACT....
      If you can get through to the 9-11 dispatcher,,,,

What are YOU GOING TO DO before the COUNTY/CITY/CAMPUS POLICE Come to your Rescue?

Hope and Change?

Hope and Pray?

Hope you have some Self Defense to stop the Crime?

Tell us what you do in Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Norfolk, Stanford, Philedelphia, and all the other Liberal Areas, (Section-8 Properties) to stop the Assults in your Homes, Neighborhoods, and Towns!

May 18, 2012 at 8:41 pm |
    • John

So you do not remember Bush being compared to Hitler or being hung in effigy or people like the Dixi Slu#$ who bashed Bush publicly every chance they had? How about that crazy lady that camped outside of Bush's house because she was supposedly protesting wars? And she somehow faded into backround when Obama was elected. I can go on, but your argument doesn't hold water, especially given the fact that the media is in the bag for Obama.

May 22, 2012 at 8:28 am |
  4. Name*Liz Carter

1FreeWorld; you have really gone crazy!! Haven't you?? I have not been talking to you for a while now, because I felt like you had completely lost it back then!! However, since I have come back here recently, and have been reading your comments, I see now, that I was wrong back then and you have completely and totally lost it NOW!! What in the world are you squawking about?? Your comments are waaaay above an average thing persons head!! I know I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar, but I'm also not the dumbest!! You are waaaay out there somewhere!! It seems never to return either!! What are you on?? What do you drink?? Better yet, what are you eating?? You need to check yourself!! ASAP!! You are so full of hate until you have lost your ever-lovin' mind!! You are exactly what the Bible speaks of; you are of a repubate mind!! Only GOD himself can fix your mind!! The Devil has full access to it now, and ONLY GOD can run his a** out!! You need to drop down on your knees and pray!! GOD will still hear you!! HE knows who you are; and whose you are!! You belong to HIM, but Satan has stolen you and your mind from HIM!! @1FreeWorld, you are free from what or whom?? The only thing I can see that is 'free' about you is your desire to take down the President, and I mean PERSONALLY!! If you could, I believe you would!! Then you'd go off and put on your 'crazy' act!! Which certainly wouldn't take much!! They'd read your blogs and say right away that you were crazy; out of your mind!! You really didn't realize what you were doing!! They'd put you away for a few years and let you back out on political 'whim'!! You need to get some help 1FreeWorld, and soon!!!

May 18, 2012 at 9:31 pm |

Hi Liz Carter!

What did I say that is upsetting you?

Do tell in detail...

I am waiting for your reply.

BTW,,,,

Can you field strip a moose?

If your answer is NO,,,, then,,,

How does it feel to be dumber than Sarah Palin?

May 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm |
    • Bill in STL

Liz... take a look at history... The cost of elected posts was astronomical by the end of the Roman Empire... that civilizaion failed. Indeed the cost of elected office is astronomical now... where do we go????

May 19, 2012 at 1:47 am |
  5. Steve

When Wall Street buys a seat, they own the tush that occupies it...

May 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm |
    • 1FreeWorld

A lot of my comments are not allowed here.

Can you figure?

Do you Like your Freedom?

Vote for Anybody But Obama.

Want to be CONTROLLED?

Vote for Obama and his Bossy Wife!

May 19, 2012 at 9:59 pm |
  6. Name*Liz Carter

1FreeWorld, I don't know!! That's the thing!! I don't think anyone on this site can interpret your tiradious, vitriolic spews of hate!! That's the problem!! I don't even know how to respond to your BS!! It is so full of unadulterated hate though, but that's all I see and can understand!! I know the author of confusion is Satan!! As far as I can see, you are full of that!! You are even worse than you used to be!! And No!! I can't field strip a moose!! So if that's what makes me dumber than Sarah Palin in your eyes, then so be it!! You see what I mean!! You have become so much more dense and unpredictable!! What else can I say?? I'm not even going to try to respond to your trash anymore!! You need psychological and spiritual help!!

May 18, 2012 at 10:12 pm |
    • Bill in STL

If you know this .... why do you still support the actions of this administration??? Obese people are the enemy, they cost more than say people with any other disease so we must stop them from costing us so much money... after all their actions and the consequences of thos actions are an affront to all good and decent citizens...

Can you think of any others that might also fit this description????? Yet we support them... Hmmmm not well though out is it

May 19, 2012 at 1:51 am |
  7. Steve

Lotta crazy in here...out before it spreads.

Good day.

May 18, 2012 at 10:59 pm |
  8. Lisakauai

I have searched through the whole CNN news and can't find mention of the book bio where the President listed himself as being born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. I was hoping to read about it...

May 19, 2012 at 11:34 am |
    • John

But last week Joel B. Pollak of Bretbart's Big Government revealed agency press materials from 1991 that said Obama was "born in Kenya."

"The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate," allowed Pollak. "...the biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama - or the people representing and supporting him –manipulate his public persona."

And suddenly this brief, 21-year-old reference became the hottest subject in rightbloggerdom.

"So it looks like the main source of the idea that Barack Obama was born in Kenya was: Barack Obama?" asked Yes But However. "So the source of the confusion is Obama and his promoters themselves," declared My Pet Jawa. "Oh what a tangled web we weave," poeticized The Camp of the Saints. "HOLY CRAP!" observed The Right Scoop.

"So the lunatic theory that Barack Obama doesn't meet the minimum eligibility requirements to be president of the United States was first advanced by Barack Obama's official representative," said Mark Steyn at National Review.

May 21, 2012 at 8:51 am |
  9. DEcember 2012

1FREEWORLD POSTS AND NO VIDEOS ATTACHED???

IS THE LITTLE GUY STARTING TO GET SOME PROPER MEDS FINALLY?

HAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!

May 19, 2012 at 12:27 pm |

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcFW9b3Uet4&w=640&h=360]

May 20, 2012 at 9:24 am |
      • tattoo dan

Good info for the McCain campaign folks. Wait...too late.

May 20, 2012 at 10:37 am |

Ooops, My Bad!

@DEcember 2012

Might I add - ABO 2012 = Anybody But Obama 2012

Now, it seems that you like Videos.

There are a lot of funnies in this video, but,

you have to listen to
        the Bearded Hippy,
        the Bearded Mensa Dude, and
        the Hay Seed that will make everybody laugh!

Funniest parts were about the French, and the Teleprompters

If you are in California,,,, there is a part about the Governator!
        If you are in Florida,,, there is a part, a brief part, about Pam Bondi (wink)!
        If you are in New York and Washington DC,,, there is a part about the Federalist Newspapers!
        If you are in Virginia,,, there is a part about Virginia Minors!
        If you are in North Carolina,,,, there is a part about Slave History!
        If you are in Arizona,,, you may want to know about the Pink Underwear (I had to turn the sound down on that one!)
        If you are in Canada or China,,, you guys are mentioned here too!

All 57 States in the USA need to watch this!

You may have your sides splitting at the Big Funnies!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8apBFXLHeU&w=640&h=360]

May 20, 2012 at 7:50 pm |

@DEcember 2012

Might I add - ABO 2012 = Anybody But Obama 2012

Now, it seems that you like Videos.

There are a lot of funnies in this video, but,

you have to listen to
      the Bearded Hippy,
      the Bearded Mensa Dude, and
      the Hay Seed that will make everybody laugh!

Funniest parts were about the French, and the Teleprompters

If you are in California,,,, there is a part about the Governator!
      If you are in Florida,,, there is a part, a brief part, about Pam Bondi (wink)!
      If you are in Virginia,,, there is a part about Virginia Minors!
      If you are in North Carolina,,,, there is a part about Slave History!
      If you are in Canada or China,,, you guys are mentioned here too!

All 57 States in the USA need to watch this!

You may have your sides splitting at the Big Funnies!

Did you enjoy this one DEcember?

May 20, 2012 at 7:49 pm |
      • 1FreeWorld

I will be sending these Hippies and that Country Boy some money!

They have a lot of work to do in Chicago and California and Washington DC and all the Blue and Purple States!

OWS might help these guys ALSO!

May 21, 2012 at 8:23 pm |

Way to go DemocRATS!

40% of the DemocRATS Voted for ABO (Anybody But Obama) in Arkansas and Kentucky and West Virginia!
        Those are just the last 3 of the 57 States in the USA that have voted!

With numbers like those,,,,
        we are going to see
        Obama Go!

OMG! Did I just say that????

OMG = Obama Must Go!

I am waiting for DEcember's Meds joke,,,,
        he is such a character!

OK, just for DEcember,,,,

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KGlBHyVeYU&w=640&h=360]

A little History Lesson for the New Air Force Graduates....

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zoFzsjA3eM&w=640&h=360]

I hope you guys are not that much leaner (according to Barry and Moochel)

Because you are the guys and gals that are going to be leaner when they are shooting at you!!!!

May 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm |
    • DEcember 2012

I GUESS THE MEDS WORE OFF. HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

May 21, 2012 at 3:37 pm |

@DEcember 2012

I bet you are a real Hoot at Parties!

Do you do the Lamp Shade act too?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIDGipHMMXU&w=640&h=360]

Now here is a Good Democrat....
        Just as funny as DEcember 2012....

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spd5cwlfRdk&w=640&h=360]

May 21, 2012 at 8:17 pm |
    • DEcember 2012

THE VIDEOS DON'T MAKE YOU ANY LESS INCOHERENT BUT I GUESS EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. I SUGGEST BETTER MEDS. HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

May 21, 2012 at 11:09 pm |
      • 1FreeWorld

I will be happy to explain to you all that you do not understand.

I have worked with Mentally Handicapped before,,,,

I can speak slowly and can have an interpreter help if you need such...

What part do you not understand?

Ha Ha Ha,,, OOHHH,,, my sides are hurting,,,,, never laughed so hard in the last 10 minutes,,,,

Whhhhooooaaaa,,, You are so funny!!!!!

Are you more than funny?

Tell me another,,,, I mean with out the MEDS punch line,,,,

Oh my sides are killing me,,,

I can hardly breathe!

Tell us another! We are waiting!

May 21, 2012 at 11:22 pm |
    • DEcember 2012

AWWW, THE MEDS ARE WEARING OFF AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

May 23, 2012 at 1:50 pm |
  10. nuff said

Here is a guy that bashes anyone with money spending $500 million or more just to keep his job-aw poor bam only a paultry $115 million in his acct--poor baby

May 19, 2012 at 3:06 pm |
  11. nuff said

Before he is done with this election he will have SPENT 3 to 4 times Romneys entire wealth–in a year–and Obama bashes him????

May 19, 2012 at 3:08 pm |
    • lisa2010

i don't think so, with romney;s super pac backing him up , romney will have outspent obama big time.... the money the super pac spent when he was running against his rivals, could feed a whole country... that's why some of the rich doesn't like to be taxed, so they can spend the money during election year to get their boy in the white house... if romney gets elected as president, our country will be like the third world country... he will only take care of the rich, and the hell with the rest of us....

May 20, 2012 at 10:26 am |
  12. Sponge-Bob

For someone that slams rich people Obama sure seems to always have his hand open to them for contributions.

May 19, 2012 at 9:09 pm |
    • digitalclips

That is how the system works here in the USA. However, see my comment below.

May 20, 2012 at 11:37 am |
  13. Name*Liz Carter

@Sponge-Bob, he doesn't slam rich people!! Obama isn't as rich or as wealthy as most of the ones he refers to, but he's rich! He still includes himself when he says they all should be paying their fare share of 'FEDERAL TAXES'!! Bush and no other former President ever broached that subject or made such a suggestion to 'THE RICH'!! Bush even decided to give them even more 'tax free' money!! The reasons we find out later, were just about like the reasons he took us into IRAQ!! NON-EXISTANT!! NO JOBS WERE BUILT FROM THE FAKE IDEA; JUST LIKE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WERE FOUND IN IRAQ!! ALL LIES!!! Pay your fair share of taxes; that's logical and true!! If you're one of them, YOU should be paying too!! I don't see why that's so astonishing, unbelievable, and hard for you INTELLIGENT FOLKS!! It's just the butt-naked TRUTH!! On top of that YOU ALL are the ones who claim to be such the 'REAL AMERICANS, and the TRUE PATRIOTS; and you all are the ones who want YOUR COUNTRY BACK!! Well BUY it back then!! Many of you clowns like to blame people who are on foodstamps, housing, assistance and as you stupes like to call 'the public dole' as the reason the nation is in the dumps!! That's one of the biggest misconceptions, distortions or LIES ever being spewed in this whole dog and pony show!! I read a while ago on the internet that it works out to be about 14 percent of the nations' liability!! Oh yeah, you don't mind continuing to give WELFARE to the Oil Companies though, yet you still have to go out and buy gas from them!! You don't mind our government paying for other countries needs and rebuilding!! Feeding, hospitalizing, clothing, teaching people in foreign countries!! NOoooo, that's fine! That's okay!! We just don't think it's right to take care of our own!! BTW, most of our people are on the government tit, alright; the ones we working and retired folks paid into!! The tit is the one that 'DOLES' the checks out to us because they are government programs!! That's all it is!! The government has to be the UNIT that sends out the checks!! DUH??? What in the world are you talking about?? Why are you bashing people who have little or nothing as opposed to the ones who have it all, and CAN afford and should pay more?? Oh, and the ones who just LOVE America and 'want her back'!! WE KNOW WHO FROM!! The ones who claim to be the LOYAL PATRIOTS and all!! Btw, every President who has campaigned for re-election has had his hand out to 'THE RICH' for sponsorship!! Why do you try to act like OBAMA is a first?? Why do you evil demons keep trying to act like he's committing a sin?!?! Obama is 'THE FIRST PRESIDENT' to accomplish MANY 'firsts', but soliciting money from people who can afford it, and who supports him is NOT a first!! You all are pathetic!!

May 20, 2012 at 9:36 am |
  14. Name*Liz Carter

You jealous, Nuff said? Black man ain't suppose to be that connected and have that much clout?? LOL!!

May 20, 2012 at 9:51 am |
    • John

Liz, I assume you do not know you are a racist, but given what I read in your posts, you are.

May 21, 2012 at 11:44 am |
      • Name*Liz Carter

John,... you can call me like you see me!! I don't care one bit!! However, if you think for one minute I will not speak up or fight for my own, you need to think again Mr.!!! You racists have stood up and spoken up for your own for over 400 years!! Got things done simply because you were white!! And if you think I won't stand in the gap for mine, you have another thought coming!! Whether you own up to the truth of your racism, your bigoted mentality is up to you!! I don't even care!! But I do see what is going on and I will call it out!! PERIOD!! I'm a 'no-holes-barred' kind of a laddy, so don't even think I'm afraid to identify what the truth is!! If you think that your continuos flipping the racist script back on me would make you and many others on this blog look less racist and bigoted, you still have some more thinking to do!! OK?? As far as your quip that I would vote for Obama even if he was a murderer, so what else is new?? If that nasty assessment was true, so what?? You and your Teaparty ILk are voting for George Zimmerman, who is a murderer!! So please don't even try to go there!! Yes, I love MY President and I believe he's working hard to do what is right for this nation and her inhabitants!! So get a life John!! You can't boo me with those stupid allegations!!

May 22, 2012 at 12:55 am |
      • Name*Liz Carter

John! One more hing I meant to say is my post to you George Bush was a murder and folks voted him right back in!! So what do you mean?? That is not right??

May 22, 2012 at 1:03 am |
      • John

Liz, I call you a racist because you always bring up race and call others racist names, similar to what you did in your post that I responded to. Your abusive and aggressive behaviour towards others when you bring up race and your basis for your belief of what others feel is THE DEFINATION OF RACIST. I see you make blanket statements about the Tea Party all of the time. They are not racist.
        I understand libs hate to be called out, but as I have said many times, I call them the way I see them.
        You have given us reason to think that you would in fact vote for Obama if he were a murderer. You were one of the ones who was bashing Zimmerman without facts – simply because Obama came out on Martin's side. You ALWAYS DEFEND OBAMA, even when Obama is totally wrong. You are a BLIND FOLLOWER.
        Call me a biggot, it doesn't surprise me given the source, but without an example, and you do not have ONE, it is just another lame post of yours with nothing to back it up. I backed up my comments about you. Now it is your turn.

May 22, 2012 at 8:58 am |
  15. Name*Liz Carter

Bill in STL; I must have mis-read the thread! What does your comment about obese people have to do with it?? 'Obese people are the enemy'?? How. Discriminatory?? How bigoted!! What in the world are you talking about?? Where did you get that spew!! I don't know for sure but, I don't see how cancer , HIV Aids, diabetes and Insanity couldn't cost more!! As a matter of fact there are quite a few on this blog site that could be enrolled into our mental institutions, at mostlikely taxpayer costs!! FLOTUS tried to focus on the nations' obesity herself, starting with the children, and you all got mad because 'she's trying to tell us what to eat'!! You remember 'Let's Move'?? 'SHE CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO EAT" You all are pathetic!!!

May 20, 2012 at 11:14 am |
  16. digitalclips

How about they agree to cancel out what ever they have that is equal and donate it to children's medical care. Then simply use the difference on wasted advertising. It's not as if anyone with a brain hasn't already decided. Is it really worth wasting over 200 million between them to persuade the people that claim they haven't decided? Really?

May 20, 2012 at 11:36 am |
  17. Name*Liz Carter

My home, community and neighborhood has already been attacked!! It has been blatantly and openly attacked since the 1980s!! This crack cocaine and heroine has devastated our neighborhoods and our people!! The sponsors of this commodity has killed and has killed so many Americans, and the ones that are still hanging in here are 'SICK'!! Many with HIV AIDS, as well as other illneses that WE have had to pay for!! To slowly kill the body, you kill the head!! That in turns kills the desire, the ambition, the want, the fight, the challenge, or even notion to try to 'get well and stay well'!! To kill the head, is to kill the brain function, and to kill the healthy brain function is to kill the person!! 'A mind Is a Terrible things to waste'!! This system is contributing to the waste of people for money!! Period!! the It was attacked to the most obvious degree by 'drugs' placed in them by the folks who are "FIGHTING THE DRUG WAR"!! The crime rate has risen do to the need aka addiction to these 'drugs'!! Yes, my community has been attacked, and to call the police; HELL!! Most of them are part of the system. They could just as well arrest you for calling them!!! They could accuse you of being a part of the conspiracy, and lock you up for knowing too much!! Folks in my neighborhood are afraid to even call the police MOST of the time!! So don't ask me what will I do if my community is ever attacked!! It's already been attacked!! It continues to be attacked; it's to the point to where we are attacking, killing and robbing each other to get that next 'HIGH'!! Locks on the doors usually are kicked in!! Sometimes security systems are overridden!! Innocent children and people are killed just standing in the wrong place at the right time to get 'hit' by a 'drive-by' shooting!! Young 'street dealers, arguing and fighting over drugs, territory and money!! Hey!! The pentances they're fighting over is a drop in the bucket compared to what the REAL DEALERS have already made!! They made the BIG MONEY, right off the top!! They don't even have to work it!! They don't have to look into the faces of junkies and sick-minded addicts day and night!! The top money has already been made, and re-invested to bring more into the country, to again place in the black neighborhoods for 'bottom sales', with the courts, lawyers and judges taking the bulk of that from the little street dealers!! Oh yes, I have something in the house behind the door to use to protect myself and the people in the house, but I could easily go to jail for using it!! Talk about an attack on my neighborhood, yeah it's been attacked alright, but NOBODY wants to really talk about that do they?? And then you all sit up there all pompous and say 'SEE'!! Just look at them'!! Your 'government' has created this monster!! Have no plans of stopping it either!! This has been the greates 'homegrown terrorist' attack ever waged on any community of these 'Un-united States!! You don't want to talk about that though!! WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ATTACKED!!

May 20, 2012 at 12:21 pm |

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=193EKRSFX44&w=640&h=360]

May 20, 2012 at 1:58 pm |

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC2C2lIwNSA&w=640&h=360]

May 20, 2012 at 2:01 pm |

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFrApLNmjtk&w=640&h=360]

Might be time to Investigate Obama's and DOJ Holder's Involvement in this
      Project Gun Runner / Fast and Furious (hopee and changee – thingee).

So that is how the DemocRATS are getting the Drugs into the USA!
      Protect the Drug Cartel's Members with American Made Weapons!

The DemocRATS talk a good game:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mJP5S3ZXjU&w=640&h=360]

Where is our Border Security Mr. Obama and DHS Sec. Napalitano???
      Why did Obama and DOJ Holder et. al. send Guns to the Mexican Drug Cartels???
      Why isn't the Obama and the Federal Government fighting Illegal Immigration and Supporting the States directly involved???

Anybody But Obama 2012 = ABO 2012

May 20, 2012 at 2:22 pm |
      • jerry

the Rose Law firm purger...and we still have to look at her face...she and her husband have no shame.

May 21, 2012 at 10:39 am |
    • John

Liz, given what you wrote, I am surprised you are still a lib. Many of the inner cities are facing the same problems you wrote about.
      My guess is your local governmnet is made up primarily of democrats and many of the people you wrote about get governmnet money, in one form or another.
      How do you feel about drug testing of people who want entitlements?

May 21, 2012 at 10:26 am |

@Liz Carter

I am sure your County/City/Town/ has a DemocRAT as
        HIS or HER Highness
        that is watching out for you and yours.

They got your back,,, looking out for your best interests!!!!! LOL

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBOd5LQBd0M&w=640&h=360]

Most folks that are in the County/City/Town Law Enforcement
        are at your SERVICE!

They are Public Servants!
        Just waiting to Serve!

More than likely, they have Military Service in their Resume,,
        and are not afraid to challenge the Hoodies and the Gangs and the Crime Makers!

They have looked death in the eyes OVER SEAS,
        and are here to Help YOU and YOURS!

They know what is needed,,,,
        But,,, they are waiting for the Order to stop the Gangs and Dealers and Anarchists!

DemocRATS do not have the Cannollies to stop the Crime in your Neighborhood,,
        Because they need your Hommies to vote for them!

Black on Sunday, but Black on Tuesday?????

Check out Starr Parker and Black on Tuesday vs Black on Sunday!

Get a Republican in charge and watch the difference!

I know,,, Republicans are only looking out for your Freedom

And Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness!

May 21, 2012 at 9:29 pm |

@Liz Carter

Another Video for you!

Imagine those that can Field Strip a Squirell
        after shooting the Squirell at the Length of an NFL Football Field,
        including the 2 End Zones,,,

Helping you to rid your neighborhood from the Drug Cartels!

Ask your DemocRAT Maor and Reps to ask for such,,,,

Crickets,,,,

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18&w=640&h=360]

Ask your Republican Mayors and Republican Representatives to rid your town of the Gangs and Drug Cartels,,,,

There will be more that Black Crude (that means OIL)!

Military Folks, that have looked Death in the Eyes to protect the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
        from Enemies Foreign and Domestic,

Will pop a cap in the Butts of Foreign and other Drug Cartels and Criminals!

Just ask your Republican Mayor and Republican Reps to help you!

Vote for those that can give you what you want,,,,
        Not those that will tell you what you need and do nothing about it!

May 21, 2012 at 10:42 pm |

Note:

I am not asking for the Military to come in and stop this.

I am asking your Elected Representatives
        that have hired ex-military with their skills,,,

Your Elected Representatives to
        use their Hires to use their skills,,,

to LEGALLY protect you and serve you!

Oh, most of them will renounce their UNIONS,,,,
        Unions are for sluts, wimps, and prostitutes!

May 21, 2012 at 10:51 pm |

@Liz Carter

When Obama and ALL the other DemocRATs
        send their kids to Public Schools,
        then you should send your kids to Public Schools.

If they do not send their kids to Public Schools,
        Vote for Republicans until
        Obama and ALL the other DemocRATS
        send their kids to Public Schools!

2+2=4

May 21, 2012 at 11:12 pm |

Here you go Liz Carter!

Just 6 days ago!

Tell us what you want to do with this guy!

Is he a DemocRAT?

He is about as funny as DEcember 2012.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sATUARJdHbc&w=640&h=360]

Ohhh, My sides are hurting I am laughing so hard!

Ask your DemocRAT Mayor and Reps to do something about this guy,,,,

They will tell you,,,,

Crickets Chirping AGAIN

May 21, 2012 at 11:50 pm |
  18. pjoe

For the record:
    April 30, 2012 ... Obama Campaign Money In the Bank: 115 Million Dollars (according to CNN)
    April 30, 2012 ... United States Total National Debt: 15,712,823 Million Dollars (according to US Treasury)

May 20, 2012 at 6:50 pm |
    • jean2009

Which goes to show you and many others don't know the difference between a million and a trillion.

May 21, 2012 at 2:37 pm |

@Jean2009

Do you remember this Golden Oldie?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiGg8D4hFLc&w=640&h=360]

May 21, 2012 at 8:30 pm |

For DEcember's Pleasure!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n64OY6XaxSY&w=640&h=360]

DemocRATS are RATS!

May 23, 2012 at 7:40 pm |
  19. jerry

I find it alarming that everywhere you look we have a mess and obama is at the center of it and yet there are those who defend him and will go for another four years...and some wonder why our govt is failing us...why at the G8 we are a sad joke...why they are tearing the chicago streets apart. And, things are going to get worse before they get better folks. We have a president who tells the UEU to pitch austerity...spend our way out of this...is he out to destroy the world? Wake up America while you still have heat and food.

May 21, 2012 at 10:38 am |
    • Kool-Aid Police

It just doesn't make sense that the EU and Obama think that borrowing and printing more money will help. I guess the end result of bankruptcy will come faster but other than that what's the benefit? Can't these people do simple math? I know Obama can't but I thought maybe the leaders in Europe were a bit smarter.

May 21, 2012 at 1:48 pm |
      • jean2009

I'm sure the Obama and the people in the EU are smarter than you which wouldn't be a reach. As long as they are not borrowing that money to fund a useless war for WMD, or to give tax breaks to the rich; it would be a wise choice. Put the money into building infrastructure that will put people to work.

.http://outofyourrut.com/how-to-make-money-by-spending-money/

May 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
      • jerry

you know the only thing we don't know is the history we have not yet read. Obama and people like him are not new, these types are cancerous to cultures and boarders... Today, Mitt Romney seems to be a good choice...as we have lived with this TV salesman rookie politician and community organizer long enough to draw a comparison... In history the leaders we need appear when we need them...and we do need one...more so than ever. We do have a constitution and we are Americans...not internationalists as the clintons and obamas of the world would have you believe. We need to pull our country together and get out of this mess...

May 21, 2012 at 7:22 pm |
      • jerry

a slick tele promter salesman does not necessarily make an intellect...and the results show....obama continues to fail in the courts...the law lecturer who would like you to believe he is a professor of law... horrible.

May 21, 2012 at 7:24 pm |
  20. California Conservative

Obama = 1%ers

There's no difference.

May 21, 2012 at 3:07 pm |
  21. Name*Liz Carter

1FreeWorld, for your information I live in a RED STATE!! Georgia!! Our governor is RethugliKKKan!!

May 22, 2012 at 7:01 am |
    • 1FreeWorld

What is the Party of your Mayor and County Sheriff / Top Local Law Enforcement Officer???

May 22, 2012 at 7:31 am |
    • John

Liz, just like Obama with half stories. Georgia had maybe 30 or 40 Dems as Governors before the lst two. The most recent was elected and sworn in January 2011. There must be a reason Georgia has voted out Dems. The current Governor, Nathan Deal, seems like a very good candidate and should be good for Georgia, but that doesn't matter to Dems.

May 22, 2012 at 9:39 am |
    • John

One more very important thing Liz. I see all of those words you post. Similar to many, maybe all, Libs you think hardship is unique to your specific situation. Many of us grew up in difficult communities.
      Here is something that should blow your mind. As a person of color growing up in Lawrence MA in the late 60's/early 70's I saw all the things you listed i.e. being "under attack". I just saw it as the norm as part of growing up in a very poor and diverse community.
      And yes Liz, I am a person of color.

May 22, 2012 at 11:29 am |
  22. Kool-Aid Police

Obama hates business unless he can get donations from them.

May 22, 2012 at 1:57 pm |
  23. NObama 2012

funny how Booker snapped into line after the DMC spanked him...just shows you how ignorant some of these dems are...really narcissistic and stupid...he had his hand up "look at meeeee" hahahaha fool.

May 22, 2012 at 3:53 pm |