Washington (CNN) – President Obama says his most embarrassing moment is when he runs into a wall. It is "par for the course for me…I'm running into doors and desks all the time."
The comments came as he answered kids' questions for the Nickelodeon special: "Kids Pick the President: The Candidates."
I believe there is a difference between what a candidate states is their goal (not a promise) and what can actually be delivered with a two party system (not a dictatorship).
But what a proposed candidate like Romney said in a closed room to contributors who are basically buying and paying for him to fulfill their wishes if elected....yep! He feels exactly that way about the 47% and meant exactly what he said. He can prattle all he wants to about caring about the 100% of the people...but as the old saying goes "it’s too late the horse is already out of the barn"
As an old lady of 77 who has voted in each election since old enough to vote, and who has raised two sons....I can tell you...This man has serious flaws of character that have shown themselves time and time again as not being presidential material. He just doesn't man up when caught.
How many dogs do we need to have chained on the roof of a car, or a person with a military deferment who protests FOR others to fight and die instead of just thanking his lucky stars and keeping quiet, or a bully who cuts another student's hair, the man who has stated "he likes being able to fire people…".REALLY! What kind of a twisted twit likes firing people? or..investing in a Chinese company that used slave labor ...to build his bottom line...unwilling to show his tax returns probably because he was one of those who took amnesty for evading American taxes...not willing to invest his money in America and keeps it in tax havens like Bermuda and the Caymens’....and the flip flop after flip flop on every issue once it is found he was obviously originally on the wrong side of that issue....look at his first touting Romneycare and now disavowing Romneycare because it is not what his funding masters want...".I was for it before I was against it" anything to cover his behind.
Really, this is not presidential material this is a grown spoiled rich boy with no moral compass that wants a toy of power. You are entitled to your opinion, but that is my honest assessment of Mitt Romney. In all my years I have never seen a candidate that scared me more.
As for the unemployment figures, after 30 months of employment improving from the depths of the country losing 750,000 to 800,000 jobs per month...the jobs market has over the last 30 months continually increased, with the exception of June & July when numbers were revised down…. and with the rate having set for 3 months at 8.1% and each month for several months every new jobs report has had to adjust the number of employed people upward for a numbers of the previous months, it is no surprise that the number finally dipped below 8% to 7.8%.
On Jan 22, 2009, Obama signed executive order to close GITMO. Said that he was returning America to its moral high ground. During the 2008 campaign he hammered President Bush on this issue. Yet all these years and it is still open. Social Liberals like Jean give Obama a free pass.
Check out the real numbers of unemployment. Then check out how many of those jobs are govt jobs, not provate sector. Anyone can see what he's doing. Cooking the books to drop below 8%. Don't worry, after election the true numbers will be revised.
MORE OBAMA FLUFF AND PHOTO OPS ... HERE'S HOW OBAMA RAISES SO MUCH MONEY ...
BOMBSHELL: Obama.com Owned by Bundler in Shanghai with Business Ties to Chinese Government
In an explosive report set to send shockwaves through official Washington, the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) released a 108-page GAI investigation into the threat of foreign and fraudulent Internet campaign donations in U.S. federal elections.
Visit campaignfundingrisks.com to download the full report.
An advance copy of the bombshell report reveals that the Obama.com website is not owned by the president’s campaign but rather by Obama bundler Robert Roche, a U.S. citizen living in Shanghai, China. Roche is the chairman of a Chinese infomercial company, Acorn International, with ties to state-controlled banks that allow it to “gain revenue through credit card transactions with Chinese banks.”
The unusual Obama.com website redirects traffic directly to a donation page on the Obama campaign’s official website, my.barackobama.com, which does not require donors tob enter their credit card security code, thereby increasing the likelihood of foreign or fraudulent donations. The website is managed by a small web development firm, Wicked Global, in Maine. One of Wicked Global’s employees, Greg Dorr, lists on his LinkedIn page his additional employment with Peace Action Maine and Maine Voices for Palestinian Rights. According to the GAI report, 68 percent of all Internet traffic to Obama.com comes from foreign visitors.
And still more.
In 2011, Mr. Roche obtained one of the most sought-after pieces of real estate in Washington, DC: a seat at the head table for President Obama’s State Dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao. How Roche—a man whose infomercial company hawks fitness equipment, cell phones, and breast enhancement products—landed a seat alongside Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former President Bill Clinton, Sen. John Kerry, former President Jimmy Carter, and Chinese President Hu Jintao remains unclear.
Since 2009, White House Visitor Logs list the name Robert Roche at least 19 times, despite the fact Mr. Roche’s primary residence is in China.
Mr. Roche, who is originally from Chicago, is a co-chair of the Technology Initiative for the Obama campaign.
According to Acorn International’s prospectus, the success of Mr. Roche’s company hinges on maintaining access to state-run media and “preferential tax treatments and subsidies” doled out by the People’s Republic of China (PRC):
In addition to the Obama.com redirect revelation, the Government Accountability Institute report exposes myriad gaping online security holes that stand to threaten the integrity of House, Senate, and presidential elections.
Stay tuned for continuing coverage...
jean,you are a poor single angry black (abandoned) woman with a love affair with obummer...and the real sorry thing is he is not who you think he is. He is NOT an African AMERICAN. He IS a Kenyan muslim/Indonesian muslim raised outside of America...he has a phony African American speak that any fool could see through... He is not one of us and has proven it many times,and he has told us as such. You need to get some help with your thinking. Please, you don't have the ability to pick a truly good man.
You continually distort the fact for your lover. The very sad fact is things are worse in our country and our foreign affairs are in a mess...worst since Carter...much worse. obamacare is a farce and even O'butthead's claim to bin lades demise is shallow and contrived...come on now...get help.
As I've said before I am white.....I just don't like people like you who judge people from behind a white sheet.
You must watch MSNBC and CNN – it's obvious you have not been watching everything that's been going on. I will not try to convince you to really research what's going on because if you truly are 77 you won't anyways. But, to keep my conscience clear I have to tell you that you are not watching the really important information that's been going on. Good luck in the next few years with Obamacare, it hasn't hit the elderly yet, that's coming in the next 2 years.
Good gosh, I remember someone talking about 'typical white women'. Do you really know what and how he feels about women? white women? Any color woman? Do you tell a story in identical fashion to every different person you meet or do you tailior it for the audience? Sometimes I think we truly believe that those who rujn for office are really different than the rest of us. Unfortunately they are not no matter how much we hope they are. So, 'white women', '47%', 'cling to their religion and guns' stuff is irrelevant- especially when there is behavioral (the real stuff- not just concocted by the opposition) history. Oh...HONESTY...there is a saying using pots and kettles as props. Good saying. And again...I know none of us stretch the truth and would never. LOL
Obama and the obama stooges are obviously DESPERATE. They are resorting to wild accusations ... character assassination ... smear tactics ... and feverishly raising money ... in a desperate attempt to win at ANY cost. In addition, stories are beginning to emerge, about online obama fund raising scandals, and unnamed foreign contributors.
I think you have the Myth Romney supporters mixed up with the Obama supporters. I wouldn't vote for Myth to watch my dog.
Kids are the only people Obummer is comfortable with talking to. He still hopes he can brainwash them into his ideology. Everyone is with a brain has already seen through his charades and hat tricks>Maybe he should debate a child next debate, maybe he wouldn't look liike the idiot he is.
The truth will out! Great youtube video! IN MITTS OWN WORDS! Every member of the voting public should watch this! Mitt Romney is everything you hate about politics!
"He'll Say Whatever You Want Him to Say. . .
. . . Just for the Chance to Live in That White House!"
MITT ROMNEY IS THE BIGGEST LIAR, THE MOST SKILLED LIAR. He is also a cheat and a thief.
HE LIED TO GET ELECTED AS GOVERNOR OF MA. He promised not to raise taxes and many other things. What did he do after he was elected. He went back on his word and kept non of his promises.
Here is a summary of what he managed to accomplish as governor of MA:
1. To close the deficit in MA as required by law, Mitt asked for, and was granted by the state legislature, emergency powers to make unilateral cuts in the fiscal year 2003 budget.
2. Romney’s initial emergency budget proposal for fiscal year 2003 called for $343 million in immediate funding cuts, necessitating layoffs of state employees and cuts in aid to cities and towns for public safety and education.
3. He proposed cuts in state expenditures for Medicaid, the government program providing health care for the poorest state residents. The cuts included caps in payments to medical providers (one example being through limiting payments for hospital stays to 20 days, no matter how sick the patient), increased stringency of the criteria for Medicaid eligibility, and rationing of access to higher-priced medications for Medicaid patients. Some 36,000 Massachusetts residents lost their Medicaid eligibility.
4. The 2003 emergency budget revision proposal also included funding cuts affecting public colleges and universities, treatment for schizophrenic and other mentally ill patients, and various other social services.
5. Romney’s austerity budget for fiscal year 2004, unveiled just weeks later, included even more substantial cuts in state funding for cities and towns. The final budget passed by the legislature (after overriding Romney’s attempt to make still further cuts using vetoes), cut funding for local aid to many communities by as much as 20 percent. Already struggling to absorb funding cuts from the prior year’s budget, communities across the state were forced to cut services and hike fees, while laying off teachers, police officers, and other municipal workers.
6. To compensate for lost revenue from the state government, communities raised local property tax rates, helping drive up the average residential property tax bill by 22 percent over the course of Romney’s tenure.
7. In response to complaints about the high residential property taxes, Romney supported and signed into law legislation that allowed communities to shift some of the burden of rising property taxes from residential property owners onto business owners.
8. As with the 2003 emergency revision budget, Medicaid funding, which was responsible for more than one-fourth of all state spending and which had been growing rapidly, was targeted for cuts in the 2004 budget. In addition to proposing reductions in payments to hospitals and nursing homes for care of Medicaid patients, and restrictions on Medicaid patients' access to prescription drugs and eligibility for nursing homes admission, Romney proposed that the low-income Medicaid patients be charged monthly fees for participation in the program, along with co-payments for visits to doctors' offices
9. The 2004 budget also incorporated further cuts in funding for higher education. Public colleges and universities responded to funding cuts during Romney's tenure by raising tuition fees 63 percent.
10. The state of Massachusetts raised $500 million in new revenue during Romney’s first year in office from fees, more than any other state surveyed Romney proposed 33 new fees along with increases in 57 existing fees, resulting in higher costs for birth certificates, new car purchases, driver’s learning permits, firearms permits, professional licenses, and billboards advertising, as well as for many state services. Critics, including some conservatives, complained that Romney was using these fees increases as a tax increase in disguise after having promised he would not raise taxes.
11. Romney found he could not completely close the budget deficits by cutting spending and raising fees alone. He sought additional revenue by pursuing changes in the business tax code. Romney's fee increases generated an estimated $350–375 million per year in additional revenue for the state, and the business tax "loophole closures" brought in another $350–375 million per year.
12, He also increased a state gasoline fee by an additional 2 cents per gallon. The two cents per gallon increase made for a total effective state gasoline tax of 23.5 cents per gallon, generating about $60 million per year in additional revenue.
13. Mr. Romney proved to have a taste for vetoes, killing democratic legislative initiatives in his first two years at more than twice the rate of his more popular Republican predecessor, William F. Weld, The Boston Globe reported in 2004. The democratic lawmakers responded in kind by overriding his vetoes at a rapid pace. By 2004, the second year of his term, Mr. Romney was provoked enough to mount an unprecedented campaign to unseat Democratic legislators, spending $3 million in Republican party money and hiring a nationally known political strategist, Michael Murphy. The effort failed spectacularly. Republicans lost seats, leaving them with their smallest legislative delegation since 1867. Democratic legislators were reported at the time to have been deeply angered by the campaign’s tactics.
14. Romney's approval rating stood at 34 percent in November 2006, ranking 48th of the 50 U.S. governors.
After learning about Mitt's record it became very clear that Mitt will say whatever it takes to win, even lie to 100% of us, not just the 47% he doesn't care less about.
He wants us to believe that one day later his policies are now much more liberal and moderate than the generally liberal democrats. That is not what the republican party is about or ever were about. We all know that Mitt does not control the republican party, they control him. If we learned anything about the republicans it's that they will never stand by their word, lying has become their trademark; lie they will anytime they need to without any hesitation as they did during the Bush years.
Do we want this kind of leadership to become part of the fabric of our society? Do we want our ELECTED leader to act as if he is on a reality show and he is simply trying to entertain us with BS? That shouldn't be the America we want for our children or for WE THE PEOPLE.
Ask yourself honestly do you believe Mitt Romney and his new found liberal ideals?
Yes, Gov. Romney did say that he would lower everyone's rate by 20%, but that is only half the story. He also said that he would close the loop holes for the rich.
It is a shame that Liberals feel the need to lie to their followers.
And you believe that from a man who can't show his 2009 taxes because he took amnesty for tax evasion in 2009.
In one breath you say that he did not show is taxes then say what it contains. Why should we believe you?
Gee his website is really silent on that news.
Mitt Romney Website Silent On Closing Tax Loopholes
He said it in the debate. Were you asleep like Obama?
He said he would close some loop holes. nothing about the rich
Look you trolls who are going to vote against your own interest are so ignorant its funny. Romney is not your friend, his plans include limiting deductions to 17K his own words, plans include removing estate tax. This mans policy effects upper middle class folks the most but you clowns and this is so funny get your news from Fox and Hannity as they sit in his lap. Hate Obama because he's black all you want but your pay check is more and taxes are lower than they have ever been fact. Economy went from shedding 750K jobs a month to positive 5M, your RNC members in Congress they are holding back jobs on the public side that could take unemployment down one percent more. It would not take a lot if Obamas govt hiring levels were simply the same as Bush's. The truth is if your hate lets this clown win office you deserve what you get, the 12 Million number Mitts is plugging well they are getting created regardless of who wins. I implore you for the sake of your country to stop living in a vacuum and read plenty of sources. The media is not left wing, you've just been conditioned to believe this. How much more proof than your own candidate lying do you need. Just go to Youtube and watch his positions change. Do you even understand where this jello like character stands ?
Phil, we only had to read the first sentence of your post to see that you were a Social Liberal. "vote against your own interest" Only a liberal would be so selfish as to not want to help their country.Social Liberalism. Where is my cheese!
My mother collects social security dis ability,now her arm got amputate last week do to medical malpractice, and now the rommey team wants to dismantle her safety net???true story that recently,,,,the medical malpractice happened in Downey regional hospital.....
My mom has been suffering from dementia for some time now. She actually thinks Ubama is a great president. Wonders how anyone could be anything other than a democrat. Believes no one should "have" to work. Has been on a federal pension and social security benefits for more than 30 years. Pays not one cent for her medical care because she has Federal health insurance and medicare and medicaid. Sees nothing wrong with it, although she does agree a system in which people get money only so long as more people keep putting money in actually is a Ponzi scheme. In short, she is just like every democrat posting here. Completely oblivious, or a total liar.
For an entire year Romney has told us how he plans to run the country, yet the night of the debate he changes up and forgets all that he has stated. What is more important us voters who watched it, seemed to have forgotten it too. All the CNN experiment political panel only talked about how bad President Obama did and how Romney won the debate. What I didn't hear was how Romney changed his position! Daily I have taken out one hour to read about the election news yet, I never heard how Mitt changed his position, only how the President did so poorly.
Relax Bob. You'll have plenty of time over the next four years to get to know Romney. Ubama will be sailing off into that Hawaian sunset in January 2013. Thank God.
People are watching the wrong things to determine who should be President. Most real American's would not put a known criminal in the white house. Romney will not release his 2009 tax returns even if he released more tax returns because it would show that he is a tax criminal who used amnesty for his swiss bank accounts. Let me ask all of you people who are Romney voters, would you really put a criminal in the white house just to get obama out, if your answer is yes you are either extremely racist or don't care about this country or both. Think about this, if you were running for President and you were asked by people on both sides of the isle to release 4 or 5 years of returns would you ? Even Chris Christie a guy who most Republicans wanted to run asked Romney to do it and he won't, really think about it, what does that tell you. I am a Obama supporter but if Romney releases his 2009 tax returns I would convince a lot of people to vote for Romney, but we all know he will take that secret to the grave, that he is a tax criminal.
Thanks designed for sharing such a good thought, article is nice, thats why i have read it entirelyWatch Fringe
Season 5 Episode 5 Online
Hello all, here every person is sharing these know-how,
thus it's good to read this web site, and I used to visit this web site everyday.http://forums.motioninjoy.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=152125