Ahh...to be a fly on the wall
June 10th, 2011

The White House week in pictures

It was a busy week at the White House which included an official visit from the Chancellor of Germany, meetings and phone calls from world leaders including a video conference with Afghanistan's leader...but unfortunately no pictures of that!  Take a look at the pictures we do have in this week's White House week in review.

Topics: President Obama • The News • The Visuals • White House

« Previous entry
  1. Howard

HERE IS OBAMA'S RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit.. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

SAVE AMERICA ... DUMP OBAMA !!!

June 11, 2011 at 12:52 pm |
  2. Liz Carter in Georgia

Howard, you are pitful. I researched that despicable lie you've posted on several threads, trying to stir up even more controversy, diviseness and hate against Pres Obama and found that it had been cancelled as an e-rumor and labeled as FICTIONAL! and SATIRE! If I'm a 'racist', you are a 'LIAR'!

June 12, 2011 at 1:01 am |
    • Jay in NC

So if Howard is a liar then you are a racist? I also researched the letter, it appears to not be true, therefore, as I have said many times, Liz you are a racist.

June 12, 2011 at 2:48 pm |
  3. jean2009

Howard doesn't check snopes it has disagreed with his lies too many times; and he thinks people will believe his lie anyway.

Actually, what Obama suggested was that some of the service members' private insurance pick up some of the cost of their care which would have saved the federal government some of the burden. Of course, we all know who didn't want to do that, your old Rethugliklan backed insurance companies.

Heaven help us if we go back to another Taft policy Republican again.The Bush fiasco should be a curative for trickle down supply side economics.

June 12, 2011 at 12:52 pm |
  4. Liz Carter in Georgia

Jay, I decided that you were the racist months ago from just reading your posts! I told you that I thought you were one, FIRST! Remember? You immediately jumped on defense, saying that you had never devulged what your race was, so therefore, there was no way I could think that YOU were one. That substantiated my belief that in your fickled brain, you had a pretty good idea of WHICH race was generally percieved as 'racist' and more often. From then on, you've continued on your mission of calling me a racist!

June 12, 2011 at 9:38 pm |
  5. Liz Carter in Georgia

I guess you came to your own ridiculous conclusions about me being a racist from reading my posts, which I don't care. That's your opinion and to any others who have found it easier to flip the script than to admit the truth, those are yours too! They are like A++h+les; everybody has one! Another thing; I was NOT talking to you because I know who you are! You're either a Brown-noser or a Dixiecrat/Teaparty racist, whichever your race is! For some, you're also a believable, sarcastic liar!

June 12, 2011 at 10:06 pm |
  6. Liz Carter in Georgia

Howard, I know you said I was a racist too, and that's OK, but what about my last comment to you on the OBAMA speech about veterans? I looked it up on the internet. No comment?? Did you check snopes like Jean suggested??

June 12, 2011 at 10:23 pm |
  7. My two cents

Ok, Here is the final tally. Howard is most definitely a racist and/or liar, probably both; they fit like hand in glove. He hates his mama for the relationship with the black guy and he lusts after black females but will never approch them b/c he is afraid. Liz just don't take any Sh** anyway you bring it. She knows a clown when she read one. Jay, Jay realy don't give a hoop one way of the other, he just trying to get a rise out of Liz. Me, I am entertained by all of you:-)

June 13, 2011 at 3:49 pm |
  8. Liz Carter in Georgia

True My two cents. I think you're right. Glad you're being entertained; however, just so you know, Jay does give a hoot! He's on a mission to bring down this PRESIDENTS' legacy by any means he can! He doesn't fool me one bit. That's why I fight so hard for the President. I know what they all are doing! They're using politics as a cover. Jay's a far-righter and a true hater of PRESIDENT OBAMA and his wife.

June 16, 2011 at 8:49 pm |
    • Jonni

Cheers pal. I do aprpeciate the writing.

June 23, 2011 at 2:24 am |
    • Bono

So excited I found this airtlce as it made things much quicker!

June 24, 2011 at 10:25 am |
  9. Doughboy

Boy that ralely helps me the heck out.

June 23, 2011 at 7:07 am |
  10. Ethica

Filnaly! This is just what I was looking for.

June 24, 2011 at 12:06 pm |