July 20th, 2011

1. MTATL67

No matter if you support or do not support President Obama. Don't count him out. He has had some great political moves.

July 20, 2011 at 12:54 pm |
  2. B L Baker

When will the American public get enough of these two parties? The Democracts and the Republicans are not listening to the American public. We want this ended. Everyone will have to give up something if we expect to get our country back up and running. We, the public, are letting these politicians do what is best for them...They are suppose to represent us. I say fire them all and start over.

July 20, 2011 at 12:54 pm |
  3. John

I lie every time I take a poll or I am asked a question by a pollster.

July 20, 2011 at 12:59 pm |
  4. maikl

I never going to forget, that Obama play "low Ball" with S.S. checks for retire. Shame on Obama. He must say that in any situation He will move the moon and earth , but checks for Retire will come.

July 20, 2011 at 1:25 pm |
    • Disgusted@US

Why don't you remember that the Repugs are holding our country (and your SS check) hostage over their arbitary debt ceiling? The Repugs have made this a major problem. President Obama has proposed a feasible plan to get our debt crisis under control. He has the support of the majority of American people.
      Focus your anger towards the party of NO, not the people who are doing everything possible to help our country out of this Republican generated mess.

July 20, 2011 at 3:40 pm |
  5. not so happy

Obama will do and say anything to get re-elected.
    I will always remember he threaten to stop sending my social security check.
    YES OBAMA I VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION. Can you guess who I not voting for.

July 20, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
    • Debra

So, do you get paid by the hour or by the email? What you've written, 'not so happy' is pure unadulterated BS. It is so far from the truth, it's hard to reply since the Rs have threatened SS since its creation and Obama has never threatened the program but provided some sound suggestions to keep it viable, like means testing or raising the age. Not quite the 'we'll put the money in the stock market and let that take care of your retirement' idea of the Rethuglicans. Give us a break. The 'big lie' approach doesn't work on anyone but Tea Party members.

July 20, 2011 at 3:50 pm |
    • jean2009

If you were really not going to get your SS check you would know better. I bet on the being paid to harp by the Tea Party, or you are one of those brainwashed Murdoch flying minions. I have never voted for a Republican, and I know a lot of Republicans who will never vote for another Republican.

July 21, 2011 at 12:27 am |
  6. fayse

@ no so happy, The President did not threaten to stop sending our SS checks. He was telling us the honest truth that if the Republicans do not allow the debt ceiling to be raised, there will be no money. You need to aim the anger at the Tea Party and all those "pledges" signed by the GOP. They are playing politics with our lives.
    Yes, as a senior citizen, I will vote for Obama and never again will I vote for another Republican. They are brainwashing you to vote against your own best interests.

July 20, 2011 at 4:02 pm |
  7. Barbara Harnice

Where are all these jobs, that the rich people were suppose to generate with their tax breaks?They have been getting this tax break for several years now.Look at the unempoyment rate,& look at it when Bush was in, there were no job gains in his adminstation either.Recession!!As usual the middle class & seniors are targeted again to pay for the Republicans rich friends.Its about time we get a break!!!!

July 20, 2011 at 7:51 pm |
  8. dan

i dont know what some of you folk hear...but what i heard was the president of the usa,trying to tell the american people,what will happen if debt ceiling isn't raised...dems are for small business and for the little man...repubs are for big business and the very rich....so why in the world.would the poor and middle class not back the dems...the dems are the only party in us history to (ever) pass the entitlement programs and any other law to help the elderly,and people who need help.....let the rich give more,they probably stoled a great deal from the less fortunate ,that;s whats wrong with counttry today....so folk get the facts straight,before some make comments...check the history of these parties.

July 20, 2011 at 8:20 pm |