August 17th, 2011

1. maikl

What else is new? Kva-kva-kva and vacations.

August 17, 2011 at 12:17 pm |
  2. Blackman in America

It blows my mind......................remember GW Bush (Mr. vacation), why on earth are people even making stupid remarks like this.........do other people go on vacation? Stupid!

August 17, 2011 at 12:17 pm |
    • Howard

You Obama supporters portray Bush as the worst president ever, but then you say if Bush did such and such, then Obama should be able to do the same ... think about it.

August 17, 2011 at 1:24 pm |
      • jboh

Get off it. Your hatred has blinded you. Maybe you are a Koch troll.

August 17, 2011 at 2:07 pm |
      • BostonBill

There's a difference in talking about taking a vacation and lying to get us into an elective war. Obama shouldn't do that but he should take his vacation. Obama should undermine the Constitution and call it "The Patriot Act" like Bush /Cheney did,but he should take a vacation. Obama shouldn't give tax cuts to the rich like Bush did but he should take a vacation.I suspect the economy will be as bad now as it will be after his vacation. See the difference?

August 17, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
      • lwp

should take rest of term for vac.

August 17, 2011 at 3:57 pm |
      • jean2009

We are not afraid to speak the truth, George W. Bush very well might beat Ronald Reagan as the worst president in my life time.

August 17, 2011 at 6:35 pm |
  3. California Conservative

How about he do everyone a favor and stay on a PERMANENT VACATION.

August 17, 2011 at 1:20 pm |
    • jean2009

Everyone should have the sense (although I have serious doubts) to know that regardless of where he is or where he lays his head (including George W. Bush) they are on duty 24/7 and 365 a year. That bus has a traveling communications center.

August 17, 2011 at 6:40 pm |
  4. Liz Carter in Georgia

Yes Mr Blackman in America. Other people are taking vacations, even in this treacherous economy, many working and retired Americans are taking vacations! Look at the CONGRESS even! GONE! 5 Weeks of vacation! They close down shop whenever the feel like it! Every President I've ever known took their share of vacation-time, and especially when the Congress was gone! It's only since a Blackman in America is President of the United States, it's become a no-no! TABU! He should stay at his desk and keep slaving!!!

August 17, 2011 at 1:50 pm |
  5. SarahSmart

I agree Blackman, there is a small, loud, under educated, hateful, and selfish group of people who continue to push for the failure of the first mixed race president of the United States even if it means hurting the majority of the American people. We have never before seen the highest office so disrespected. You dont have to be a black man in America to figure out why.

August 17, 2011 at 3:20 pm |
  6. Mike in Georgia

I did not vote for him but let the man and his family enjoy themselves. It's not like he turn the whole economy around in 9 or 10 days anyway. Man, we are just to hard on people these days. Like all these critics on both sides are so perfect. PLEASE give me and the rest of America a break. Just SHUT IT !

August 17, 2011 at 3:34 pm |
  7. Liz Carter in Georgia

Mike, I think I can agree with you on much of what you said, especially the SHUT IT! part! However, 'none IS perfect but the FATHER'. Personally, I don't profess to be perfect. That takes too much work, and that bar is too high. I do strive to be thoughtful, truthful, logical, analytical, reasonable, valid and RIGHT. I do practice my gift of discernment to read through the camouflaged smokecreen of castigating rhetoric, sabotage and lies against the man that I did vote for. They do need to leave him alone.

August 17, 2011 at 9:06 pm |