The President's Schedule Thursday Sept. 8, 2011
September 8th, 2011

The President's Schedule Thursday Sept. 8, 2011

All eyes will be on the president's big jobs speech tonight to a joint session of Congress, and before the NFL season opener kick-off no less!

10:30AM         THE PRESIDENT and THE VICE PRESIDENT receive the Presidential Daily Briefing, Oval Office, Closed Press

7:00PM           THE PRESIDENT addresses a Joint Session of Congress; THE VICE PRESIDENT, THE FIRST LADY, and DR. BIDEN also attend, United States Capitol

Topics: Daily Schedule

Next entry »
  1. Pete

Break out the Hip Boots!!!
    the bullshit is going to overflow Tonight!!

September 8, 2011 at 12:37 pm |
  2. Samula Planku

I'm just SAYIN!! I LOVE ME SOME EGGROLLS!!!

September 8, 2011 at 1:45 pm |
  3. Samula Planku

I voted for obama the first time around but not this time. tricked me once. kinda like my ex wife

September 8, 2011 at 1:47 pm |
  4. Liz Carter in Georgia

Pete; Bullshit? OK Bullshit. You can put your HIP BOOTS back up now. 'He done took and told ya'! He told you how it would even be paid for...and even asked AMERICANS to take a risk for AMERICA! YOU, of all people know how much AMERICA has taken risks for sooo many other nations...even to loss! LIVES and MONEY! Yep..you can put your HIP BOOTS back up now. OBAMA told you clean, and straight to the point!

September 8, 2011 at 8:03 pm |
    • Joe

Liz
      this is all about his reelection.
      if this plan do'nt work what is obama going to do Blame President Bush!
      He's shucking and Jiving ther American Folks!

September 9, 2011 at 3:00 pm |
  5. Tim

One of the greatest speeches given by this President. He was given a raw deal by George W. Bush and now he continues to try and get us out of this mess. I LOVE President Obama.

September 8, 2011 at 9:49 pm |
    • Kevin

you really love the feebees he's going to give you

September 9, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
    • Joe

Do you have any more of tha tliberal weed or did liz smoke it all

September 9, 2011 at 3:41 pm |
  6. Liz Carter in Georgia

OK Joe. I've really been trying hard to ignore your ignorant spew, but you want to go there, huh? Tell me this, is he running against himself? Because if he is, he may lose! The Barack H Obama of 2012 is poised to be an even greater President than he's been so far, thanks to people like you! The honest, intellectual, educated conscious of AMERICA will rule in 2012, just like it did in 2008. If all OBAMA has to worry about is the biggoted, greedy, lying sorry LOT put out here to us from the GOP; Oh..HE WINS!

September 9, 2011 at 4:25 pm |
    • Joe

Liz
      stop the race card bullshit if he was a white idiot I would still be treating him the same
      you liberals are fuming a race war with your bullshit

September 9, 2011 at 4:34 pm |
  7. Liz Carter in Georgia

Oh yeah...LOL!...BTW, I left a little liberal weed in the bag just for you, Joe...I didn't smoke it all! I believe in sharing! Take a toke! It's the 'good stuff'...try it..I know you'll like it. LOL!

September 9, 2011 at 4:34 pm |
    • Joe

I don't smoke that low life crap
      like you do

September 9, 2011 at 4:45 pm |
    • Joe

your a true Liberal avoid my question about the race card

September 9, 2011 at 4:46 pm |
  8. Liz Carter in Georgia

Good comment Tim...I agree 100%!

September 9, 2011 at 4:38 pm |
  9. Liz Carter in Georgia

Joe, I will just suggest you go back and read my post of September 9, 2011 4:25 pm ET. Did I say anything race related? Us liberals are fuming a race war, huh? From where I sit, you conservatives are the ones fuming the war and just know, we will fight back this time and put out all of the hot spots of cinders, once and for all. Something the Civil War, nor the Civil Rights 'Movement' Bill has been unable to complete. That way we wil be able as a nation to reach that mountain-top the late MLK talked about!

September 10, 2011 at 11:26 pm |