Shooting at the White House
November 16th, 2011

Shooting at the White House

Washington (CNN) - A man wanted in connection with a White House shooting incident was arrested Wednesday in Pennsylvania, the U.S. Secret Service announced.

Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, who was arrested by Pennsylvania State Police near Indiana, Pennsylvania, was allegedly involved in a shooting Friday night that may be responsible for two bullets found at the White House.

One bullet hit a window and was stopped by bulletproof glass, and another was found on the White House exterior, the Secret Service said. Both bullets were found Tuesday.

There is no specific concern for President Barack Obama's safety, a Secret Service official not authorized to speak on the record told CNN.

The bullets were found on the south side of the White House, the official told CNN.

"A round was stopped by ballistic glass behind the historic exterior glass. One additional round has been found on the exterior of the White House. This damage has not been conclusively connected to Friday's incident, and an assessment of the exterior of the White House is ongoing," a Secret Service statement said.

FULL STORY

Topics: Secret Service • White House

Next entry »
  1. Debate91

I still say that they investigate more on the situation as hard as they searched for this one suspect. Cases are when someone finds one suspect they don't tend to give it their all 100% effort to catch a person. Therefore they interrogate and interrogate for hours until somehow they try making the person agree to terms in which they don't clearly understand. Leaving the real criminal who committed the crime free and not caught. Deep down their is this scenario witch cops who investigate something and once they feel they have everything needed they look no further.

November 16, 2011 at 5:14 pm |
  2. Liz Carter in Georgia

Oh! So it was Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez huh? Yeah Right! OK! So tell us anything! I may be wrong but I truly don't believe that! I think it's another conservative divisive trick to pump up even more societal disdain towards latinos. Watch your back OBAMA! OBAMA/BIDEN 2012!

November 16, 2011 at 11:18 pm |
    • John

Of course you do. You may be wrong? No kidding.

November 17, 2011 at 11:21 am |
    • Jay in NC

Racist.

November 17, 2011 at 5:10 pm |
    • 1FreeWorld

Lizzy!

Do you like Latinos?

Seems you have a little thing against Latinos,,,

Do Latinos like tight and exercised butts????

It wasn't long ago that I predicted this,,,

I pray for The Guy in the White House acting as the President of the USA,,,

The Anarchists and Communists will eliminate the Useful-Idiots,,,

Maxine Waters is one of the New World Leaders.... Get out!

How does President Maxine Waters sound to you Lizzy?

November 17, 2011 at 9:08 pm |
      • Bill in STL

My most favorite Maxine Waters quote is from 2008

Back in 2008, Waters was lecturing oil company executives at a congressional hearing when she plainly stated her true intentions: “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

Priceless!

November 17, 2011 at 9:47 pm |
    • Bill in STL

So... the secret service is now part of the right wing consipiracy? Have you ever stopped and listened to what you are saying?

November 17, 2011 at 9:41 pm |
      • 1FreeWorld

I agree,,, Senator Rubio may be the next Vice President.

There are a lot more Latinos in politics now,,,

The New Governor of New Mexico,,, for example,,,

the Conservative Latinos in the CURRENT and PAST States and Federal Government,,,,

The problem with some of the Latinos (they are DemoRats and they are into Socialism).

Those Latinos do not like the USA and,,,

the legal ones need to be tried for Treason and be sent to jail,,,
        and the illegal ones need to go to jail, and then be deported!

Lizzy! I am just looking for folks that want to be free,,,
        I do not want to be in a country that is Socialist or Communist in nature and
        I welcome all that want to be free of Socialism and Communism and Facsism.

Usually the Women that are into Freedom have a nice smile (wink)

November 17, 2011 at 10:37 pm |
  3. 1FreeWorld

Hey Lizzy!

Nice to see you again!

You need to wean yourself off the Kool-aid!

Can you take a look at the following?

and let me know what you think?

I am sure you will not go there,,,

Maybe here????

Let's see where this goes!

November 17, 2011 at 8:44 pm |
    • 1FreeWorld

Was that a Black Man saying that????

Get out!

Star Parker, MLK, Alvda King, Connie Rice, Clarence Thomas, etc,,,

FREEDOM LOVERS!

Figure what that guy means when he said we Need to Much! You know the Hater Guy on the Big Farm.

Thbbbbb

November 17, 2011 at 8:54 pm |
      • 1FreeWorld

Allen West may be the next President.

The Hermanater may be the one running defence....

Look for Michele Bachman,,,, Probably the VP,,,,

Heran Cain is such a womanizer! That Black Man is being Lynched by the Commie MSNBC, CNN, HLN, CBS, NBC, ABC Socialist Propagandists!

November 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  4. Liz Carter in Georgia

Oh yes! I stop and take time to listen to what I'm saying!...Are you that NAIVE to think that it's so far fetched that even the US Secret Service, the CIA, the FBI, Federal Marshalls, Local, Municipal Police, Investigators and much of the propagandist media are immune to the possibility of being USED to produce a certain perceptive outcome for Conspiratorial advancement? Not withstanding folks like YOU who drag down the President and what he's trying to do to set the nation back on its feet! IT'S SYSTEMIC!

November 17, 2011 at 10:31 pm |
    • Bill in STL

Just Like Maxine????/ Uhhh Ummmm.....

November 19, 2011 at 6:25 pm |
  5. 1FreeWorld

Hey Lizzy,,

look into this one and report back!

Thank you Ma'am!

November 17, 2011 at 10:47 pm |
    • 1FreeWorld

Can you believe what that ex-NAACP guy is saying?????

I am a white man and I like this guy!

Why?

Well he is lloking out for the little guys and gals,,,,

with or without Tight Butts (Tight Butt comment is for Lizzy).

November 19, 2011 at 10:18 pm |
  6. Liz Carter in Georgia

I'M NOT...I DON'T PUT IT PASSED THEM. I don't take the 'right wing' for granted on anything when it comes down to THIS Presidents' political demise! I don't discount the idea that they would try to put him in a terminal demise of a situation. 'YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN VERN'? LOL! Far right-wingers of the GOP and a few bought-out DEMS have lost their minds...period! It's always been true in AMERICA, but more than ever right now MONEY and POWER is KING! If you're a threat to those two things, you've got to go!

November 17, 2011 at 10:48 pm |
    • 1FreeWorld

Lizzy,,,

Are you smiling yet????

Check this one out,,,

nice tune,,,,

Do you dance?

November 17, 2011 at 10:56 pm |
    • Bill in STL

This is better than an evening at the comedy clib.... I am still laughing..... 😉

November 19, 2011 at 6:24 pm |
      • 1FreeWorld

Rap is good!

Rap may not reach out to Lizzy though! She is old-school (sigh)

Lizzy is more into Black Men Suffering in the New Government Getto (see my Posting, 2 above).

I actually get up on my toes on this song...

And that is hard to do,,,, my toes are close to the GUTTER!

November 19, 2011 at 10:02 pm |
  7. Liz Carter in Georgia

Say you're a white man..huh? You may be of the male gender but you are a white 'butt' idiot! If anyone read by post about 'butts', I hope everybody has but it was ONLY in response to 1FreeWorlds' denegration of the First Ladys' butt, and this clown will not leave 'butts' alone! I believe he's an undercover butt freak. A white one of course! LOL!

November 22, 2011 at 12:20 am |